Author Topic: Levin: Trump is 100 percent right on 'extreme vetting' of immigrants  (Read 397 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Levin: Trump is 100 percent right on 'extreme vetting' of immigrants

Donald Trump’s national security speech Monday generated a great deal of buzz, especially due to his call for “extreme vetting” of immigrants and the temporary suspension of immigration from countries affected by ISIS.

Trump set the tone that under his administration all incomers to the United States would either accept American values and assimilate, or simply not be allowed in. The Left went crazy. The New York Times editorial board dedicated an entire op-ed to attacking “Mr. Trump’s Foreign Policy Confusions.”

On his radio show Tuesday night Mark Levin fought back. “I want Donald Trump and his team to understand that they are 100 percent right about this issue of ideology and assimilation,” he said.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/levin-trump-is-100-percent-right-on-extreme-vetting-of-immigrants#sthash.jTiv9EkA.dpuf
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline RedHead

Re: Levin: Trump is 100 percent right on 'extreme vetting' of immigrants
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:52:03 am »
What exactly does "extreme vetting" mean?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Levin: Trump is 100 percent right on 'extreme vetting' of immigrants
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 11:30:28 am »
What exactly does "extreme vetting" mean?

From my understanding suspend Muslim immigration/refugees into this country and suspend immigration into this country from regions of known terrorists. He also proposed screening out all members of  sympathizers of terrorist groups who have hostile attitudes toward our country or its principles or who believe that Sharia law should supplant American law.

I am not a Trump supporter, but on this issue I agree with what he says.  My problem is, he has flip flopped on this issue before and secondly and I don't know that he will do what he says. He has mentioned this before and everyone and their brother jumped on him stating that what he was proposing is unconstitutional.  My opinion is that terrorists, refugees, illegal immigrants should have no rights under the Constitution as they are not citizens.  Sharia law should NEVER be allowed to supplant American law -- yet the attempts are being made.  http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/01/05/shariah-in-american-courts-the-expanding-incursion-of-islamic-law-in-the-u-s-legal-system/

Just a note here - it has been reported that Rocky Mountain high school in Ft. Collins, CO, has recited the Pledge  in Arabic: ‘One Nation Under Allah’ !!

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/high-school-students-say-pledge-arabic-%E2%80%98one-nation-under-allah%E2%80%99
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.