Author Topic: Trump campaign undergoes major overhaul  (Read 831 times)

Offline Vulcan

Trump campaign undergoes major overhaul
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:40:52 am »
(CNN)Donald Trump's campaign is undergoing a major staff shakeup with less than three months to Election Day, adding two officials to top posts overseeing his struggling campaign.

Trump has named Steve Bannon, a former investment banker and the executive chairman of Breitbart News, to the post of chief executive and promoted Kellyanne Conway, a senior adviser and pollster to his campaign, to the position of campaign manager, Conway confirmed to CNN early Wednesday morning.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the news of the campaign overhaul.

Paul Manafort, the Trump campaign's chairman and chief strategist, will stay on as campaign chairman, Conway said.

"I look at it as an expansion of the team. Paul remains as Chairman," Conway told CNN.

More here

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump campaign undergoes major overhaul
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 09:30:38 am »
The smell of desperation is in the air. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 10:09:54 am »
The smell of desperation is in the air.

He's hiring a couple of people and its been reported that he's finally bought some advertising. A little too late in the game. IMHO what's going to make or break him are the debates. The first debate is scheduled for September 26 in New York.  90 minutes is a long time for Trump to keep from making an absolute fool of himself and keep his composure. He needs to be studying the issues so he can at least come across like he knows what he's talking about.  He has strong opinions, he repeats himself, he tells people how great he is and to believe him, but unless he can substantially go into detail and lay out some plans, he will look like a total buffoon. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 11:17:33 am »
Until they find a way to fix the problem at the top of the campaign, I'm betting this is going to be a common headline
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 11:35:20 am »
He's hiring a couple of people and its been reported that he's finally bought some advertising. A little too late in the game. IMHO what's going to make or break him are the debates. The first debate is scheduled for September 26 in New York.  90 minutes is a long time for Trump to keep from making an absolute fool of himself and keep his composure. He needs to be studying the issues so he can at least come across like he knows what he's talking about.  He has strong opinions, he repeats himself, he tells people how great he is and to believe him, but unless he can substantially go into detail and lay out some plans, he will look like a total buffoon.

And I have no confidence he has the ability to learn and understand the finer details of the pertinent issues.  His knowledge is at best a quarter-mile wide and a quarter-inch deep.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 11:36:01 am »
Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic I see
God is still in control

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 01:26:29 pm »
Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic I see

This guy was hired as the dance band director on the Titanic.