Author Topic: Clarke says he will 'do everything I can' to help Trump win  (Read 389 times)

Offline unknown

Clarke says he will 'do everything I can' to help Trump win
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:42:21 pm »
Clarke says he will 'do everything I can' to help Trump win

http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/383199261.html

Daniel Bice of the Journal Sentinel
June 16, 2016

House Speaker Paul Ryan and Gov. Scott Walker continue to express reservations about what presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says and does on a regular basis.

But there is one conservative Wisconsin official who doesn't appear to share their concerns about the real estate mogul:

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

“I’m going to do everything that I can to get Donald Trump elected the next president of the United States of America,” Clarke said during a speech in Albany, N.Y., over the weekend.

And he has the platform to try to do so.

But there was no hedging in his keynote address for the New York Oath Keepers, an anti-government group sometimes dubbed a citizen militia.

In the 36-minute talk, the sheriff said he did not consider Trump to be the “savior.”

“You know who my savior is?” Clarke said. “God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ. That's who my savior is.”

{.. snip .. }

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:42:40 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Clarke says he will 'do everything I can' to help Trump win
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 11:43:06 pm »

“You know who my savior is?” Clarke said. “God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ. That's who my savior is.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)