Author Topic: Sister of Milwaukee man fatally shot by police urges crowd to torch suburbs: ‘Burn that s– down!’  (Read 1375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/sylville-smiths-sister-sherelle-urges-crowd-to-tor/

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Monday, August 15, 2016

The sister of a Milwaukee man fatally shot by police over the weekend told a group Sunday that they should burn the suburbs down.

Sylville K. Smith was shot in the chest and arm by a black police officer on Saturday, which prompted violent protests, looting, and arson. One of Mr. Smith’s sisters, Sherelle, was caught on video at the charred remains of a BP gas station telling a crowd to set the suburbs ablaze.

“You’re burning down s– we need in our community. Take that s– to the suburbs! Burn that s– down!” she screamed in video shared by a Twitter user identified as DeeconX. The story was then picked up by news aggregator website Weasel Zippers.

Mr. Smith’s other sister, Kimberly Neal, told the same crowd that violence was not the answer.

“At the end of the day, acting out ain’t gonna solve it,” she said, a local Fox News affiliate reported. “We tired of it. We tired.”

Four officers were injured Saturday night and 17 people were arrested.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The problem here is, we have roughly 13% of the US population that thinks that would be a Jim Dandy thing to do; and that does not include your garden variety anarchists either...

:smokin:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:44:51 pm by Chieftain »

Offline dfwgator

Bring it on, Bitches!

Offline Victoria33

The problem here is, we have roughly 13% of the US population that thinks that would be a Jim Dandy thing to do; and that does not include your garden variety anarchists either...
 :smokin:
@Chieftain

I happened to be watching TV and heard that woman screaming to burn down the suburbs, not the buildings in their neighborhood.  I thought at least she is thinking, wanting to save their buildings and burning down another neighborhood.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:54:20 pm by Victoria33 »

geronl

Has she been arrested for incitement yet??

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Chieftain

I happened to be watching TV and heard that woman screaming to burn down the suburbs, not the buildings in their neighborhood.  I thought at least she is thinking, wanting to save their buildings and burning down another neighborhood.
Yeah, but who is going to drive into that  neighborhood to bring the magic beans that grow into all the stuff on the shelves of those stores and the gas in the tanks? I have a feeling Reginald Denny wouldn't...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Charlespg

The answer should be burn my neighborhood down ignorant BIC**H  and we will come for you and the rest of your thug family
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline skeeter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/sylville-smiths-sister-sherelle-urges-crowd-to-tor/

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Monday, August 15, 2016

The sister of a Milwaukee man fatally shot by police over the weekend told a group Sunday that they should burn the suburbs down.

Sylville K. Smith was shot in the chest and arm by a black police officer on Saturday, which prompted violent protests, looting, and arson. One of Mr. Smith’s sisters, Sherelle, was caught on video at the charred remains of a BP gas station telling a crowd to set the suburbs ablaze.

“You’re burning down s– we need in our community. Take that s– to the suburbs! Burn that s– down!” she screamed in video shared by a Twitter user identified as DeeconX. The story was then picked up by news aggregator website Weasel Zippers.

Mr. Smith’s other sister, Kimberly Neal, told the same crowd that violence was not the answer.

“At the end of the day, acting out ain’t gonna solve it,” she said, a local Fox News affiliate reported. “We tired of it. We tired.”

Four officers were injured Saturday night and 17 people were arrested.

continued

I believe that would be attempted murder, which would provoke an entirely different response. One to which these pukes are entirely unaccustomed.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hillary will likely advocate taking guns away from police, so more black thugs can shoot unarmed police.

Level the shooting field, so to speak. 

Obama=Clinton
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline CSM

“We tired of it. We tired.”

What tired them out?  Seriously, I am asking that question in ernest.  Is it the democrat policy failures?  I doubt it....

Offline dfwgator

What tired them out?  Seriously, I am asking that question in ernest.  Is it the democrat policy failures?  I doubt it....
Hillary is "no ways tard."