Author Topic: Liberal Commentator Sally Kohn Slammed on Twitter After Calling Shariah Law ‘Progressive’  (Read 719 times)

Offline unknown

Liberal Commentator Sally Kohn Slammed on Twitter After Calling Shariah Law ‘Progressive’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/16/cnns-sally-kohn-slammed-on-twitter-after-calling-shariah-law-progressive/?utm_source=TheBlaze.com&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=story&utm_content=cnns-sally-kohn-slammed-on-twitter-after-calling-shariah-law-progressive

Aug. 16, 2016 1:14pm   
Carly Hoilman   

CNN political commentator and columnist Sally Kohn received immediate backlash on Twitter Tuesday after she posted a controversial tweet about Islamic law.

The liberal journalist claimed that many peaceful, “progressive Muslims” believe in Shariah law, the legal code that guides members of the Islamic faith and is strictly enforced in fundamentalist Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia.

Many have condemned Shariah as anti-American as it allows for violent forms of punishment and unequal treatment of women in a court of law. Few would call it “progressive.”

{ .. snip .. see URL for actual tweet and followup tweets for humour.. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

I don't think Shariah is very kind to lesbos like her.

geronl

They'll think Adolph was progressive soon enough, but they might not admit it

Offline The_Reader_David

It is very simple, by "progressive" Kohn meant "antichristian".  The most fundamental commitment of the left, from the time it got that name from the seating arrangement in the French National Assembly has been hatred of the Gospel.  "Progress" consists in destroying the influence of the Gospel of Christ over Western Civilization, thus importing Sharia is "progress."
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

Yeah, if only Shariah meant only the slaughter of Christians, and just left those homosexuals alone, it would be perfect.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Liberal Commentator Sally Kohn Slammed on Twitter After Calling Shariah Law ‘Progressive’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/16/cnns-sally-kohn-slammed-on-twitter-after-calling-shariah-law-progressive/?utm_source=TheBlaze.com&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=story&utm_content=cnns-sally-kohn-slammed-on-twitter-after-calling-shariah-law-progressive

Aug. 16, 2016 1:14pm   
Carly Hoilman   

CNN political commentator and columnist Sally Kohn received immediate backlash on Twitter Tuesday after she posted a controversial tweet about Islamic law.

The liberal journalist claimed that many peaceful, “progressive Muslims” believe in Shariah law, the legal code that guides members of the Islamic faith and is strictly enforced in fundamentalist Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia.

Many have condemned Shariah as anti-American as it allows for violent forms of punishment and unequal treatment of women in a court of law. Few would call it “progressive.”

{ .. snip .. see URL for actual tweet and followup tweets for humour.. }

@unknown

That's odd. I'd call that a 100 percent accurate observation. I understand that "progressive" (actually "regressive") heads will be exploding all over the US as they are outraged at her exposing their "secret",but AFAIAC,it's just truth in advertising.

I wonder if I will get suspended again for criticizing a Jew?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!