Author Topic: Trump expected to receive first intelligence briefing on Wednesday  (Read 441 times)

Offline unknown

Trump expected to receive first intelligence briefing on Wednesday

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-expected-to-receive-first-intelligence-briefing-on-wednesday/article/2599488

Gabby Morrongiello (@gabriellahope_)
8/16/16

Donald Trump is expected to receive his first classified intelligence briefing in New York on Wednesday, according to multiple reports.

The Republican presidential nominee's initial briefing reportedly will take place at a secure FBI facility and be conducted the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The briefings, which have been conducted for both major party presidential nominees since the 1950s, are intended to prepare Trump and his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, for their potential transition into the White House, where either candidate would receive daily briefings as commander in chief.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Trump expected to receive first intelligence briefing on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 10:08:13 pm »

How exciting.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Trump expected to receive first intelligence briefing on Wednesday
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 10:24:53 pm »

Offline unknown