Author Topic: House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton  (Read 209 times)

Offline unknown

House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton
« on: August 16, 2016, 10:05:09 pm »

House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/16/house-republicans-detail-perjury-allegations-against-clinton.html

Catherine Herridge,  Pamela K. Browne 
August 16, 2016

House Republicans have detailed perjury allegations against Hillary Clinton, citing the apparent conflict between her 2015 congressional testimony about her email practices and the FBI's conclusions announced in July, according to a letter to the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia.

"The four pieces of sworn testimony by Secretary Clinton described herein are incompatible with the FBI's findings,"  House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., wrote to U.S. Attorney Channing D. Phillips. "We hope this information is helpful to your office's consideration of our referral."

{.. snip .. see URL for video and further analysis..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)