Author Topic: SEAN HANNITY MODERATES A DONALD TRUMP TOWN HALL FROM MILWAUKEE TONIGHT AT 10 PM ET ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF 'HANNITY'  (Read 3716 times)

Offline sinkspur

This is a Town Hall? Looks like a televised campaign stop. A Town Hall should involve questions from the audience should it not?

The Town Hall airing was moved to tomorrow. It's taped.  Trump is attempting to reach out to African Americans in a state he will never win.  He'd have done better giving this speech in Georgia.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kjam22

The Town Hall airing was moved to tomorrow. It's taped.  Trump is attempting to reach out to African Americans in a state he will never win.  He'd have done better giving this speech in Georgia.

You know...... If King Trumpy would stay on script and prompter (like he is so far in this speech)..... He would probably win the election.     But he'll go off the rails befor the week is over.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm on vacation and not following this garbage. Can someone tell me if falatio took place.

Offline NavyCanDo

That explains it.   Popped on over to FOX between innings of the baseball game and said WTH? Well back to the Mariners.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online libertybele

That explains it.   Popped on over to FOX between innings of the baseball game and said WTH? Well back to the Mariners.

I'm a Detroit Tigers fan and a KC Royals fan. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rodamala

I used to listen to Hannity's radio show on the drive home from work... a few montgs back I finally got sick of the Trumpshow and went and bought me a David Allen Coe CD to listen to on my way home... and I never really liked Country Music.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:48:15 am by rodamala »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So Trump goes to Milwaukee to see what chum he can spread in the water.   Just wonderful.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide