Author Topic: SEAN HANNITY MODERATES A DONALD TRUMP TOWN HALL FROM MILWAUKEE TONIGHT AT 10 PM ET ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF 'HANNITY'  (Read 3721 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SEAN HANNITY MODERATES A DONALD TRUMP TOWN HALL FROM MILWAUKEE TONIGHT AT 10 PM ET ON A SPECIAL EDITION OF 'HANNITY'

As seen on Hannity

Donald Trump will join Sean Hannity TONIGHT for the full hour!

The exclusive town hall conversation with Trump will take place at the Pabst Theater in Milwaukee, airing on Fox News Channel at 10:00pm ET.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

debrawiest

I just bet he will ask Trump some TOUGH questions.  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

ROTFLMAO!!! Trump's getting 'Hannitized'...

Oh, man, the numbers must be REALLY bad!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
ROTFLMAO!!! Trump's getting 'Hannitized'...

Oh, man, the numbers must be REALLY bad!

This won't help.

geronl

Offline NavyCanDo

A Town Hall hosted by Hannity and a well screened audience no doubt. If it was any more of a love-fest they would all be wearing togas.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hannity has catered to him and interviewed him so many times why doesn't he just make him his permanent guest?  It seems to be an ongoing scenario.  Trump makes comments and others interpret his comments, like if we're stupid.  The interpretations usually happen after Trump says something stupid and ridiculous.  Maybe Hannity will ask him something different this time, like, ...hmmm... let's see ... if he's going to step down in the best interest of the country and party?   :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Silver Pines

(Hannity to Trump, referring to the cheering of the audience):

"So does it ever get old?"

Oops, nope, that already happened.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I would not let Sean Hannity piss on me if I were on fire.

That is all.

:smokin:

Wingnut

Hannity went out and bought a new BJ rug.

Offline roamer_1

Hannity went out and bought a new BJ rug.

Whaaaat? Nobody's made a 'Trump Kneepads' pic? Photoshoppers are getting lax...

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Whaaaat? Nobody's made a 'Trump Kneepads' pic? Photoshoppers are getting lax...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I would be curious what the ratings would actually be from the Trump SuperPac site.

Could be an interesting barometer to gauge how badly Trump is going to be trounced in November.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am gonna try and watch if I can wrestle the remote from my grandsons who are staying with me...I am interested in what he has to say.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Should have good ratings, NASCAR like, Waiting for the wreck.

He's certainly due, it's been at least 2 days now.

He be jonesin' by now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Wow! Gold even... I bow to your superior net search ability...

Unless this is your own 'shop - If so, I pronounce you ex-lax  :tongue2: :silly:

Wingnut

I am gonna try and watch if I can wrestle the remote from my grandsons who are staying with me...I am interested in what he has to say.

If the boys are in the fifth grade or higher... anything Trump says won't send them to the dictionary to find the meaning.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Wow! Gold even... I bow to your superior net search ability...

Unless this is your own 'shop - If so, I pronounce you ex-lax  :tongue2: :silly:

I made it but I was rushing so I couldn't do a good job.  I was afraid @Wingnut would beat me to it.  :chairbang:

Yes, it had to be GOLD!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:34:32 pm by guitar4jesus »

Offline roamer_1

I made it but I was rushing so I couldn't do a good job.  I was afraid @Wingnut would beat me to it.  :chairbang:

Yes, it had to be GOLD!

LOL! Good job!

Wingnut

Yes, it had to be GOLD!

No worries I was out mining pyrite to send as a donation to Trump's campaign.  I know it is a fools errand. But There is no fool like the comb-over fool

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
No worries I was out mining pyrite to send as a donation to Trump's campaign.  I know it is a fools errand. But There is no fool like the comb-over fool

:silly: :silly:

Offline roamer_1

There is no fool like the comb-over fool

Some folks just go wobbly from his 'comb-over hither' stare...

Offline GrouchoTex

Of course Hannity host a Trump townhall!

Alex Jones was 't available.

I am sure I will be able to read about it in that Pulitzer Prize winning National Enquirer later.

Offline NavyCanDo

This is a Town Hall? Looks like a televised campaign stop. A Town Hall should involve questions from the audience should it not?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn