Author Topic: MSM Vastly Overestimates Hillary Crowd Size  (Read 650 times)

Offline unknown

MSM Vastly Overestimates Hillary Crowd Size
« on: August 16, 2016, 06:51:21 pm »

MSM Vastly Overestimates Hillary Crowd Size

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2016/08/16/msm-vastly-overestimates-hillary-crowd-size

By P.J. Gladnick
August 16, 2016

3000! Do I see 3000? Yup! My biased lenses allows me to see 3000 people attending the Hillary Clinton speech in Scranton, Pennsylvania yesterday where Vice President Joe Biden also made an appearance.

The funny thing about the election campaign so far is how few 360 degree visuals we get of the campaign crowds so the public can actually guage the turnout for themselves. Your humble correspondent was at a Donald Trump speech last Wednesday at the BB&T Center in the Fort Lauderdale area and it was completely filled up except for the nosebleed rafters which were closed off to the public. I estimate the crowd was about 15,000 but if I am wrong, it couldn't possibly have been less than 10,000. An impressive number either way. However the local Sun-Sentinel newspaper merely reported a crowd size of "thousands." Meanwhile the mainstream media has been reporting that 3000 people appeared at Clinton's Scranton speech. Well, watch a rare 360 degree view of the crowd below and judge for yourself.

{.. snip.. see link for video of crowd and the msm talking points on using the number 3,000 }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

Re: MSM Vastly Overestimates Hillary Crowd Size
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:53:38 pm »
You don't have to like a candidate to vote for them.

Heck I haven't liked anyone since Reagan, still voted for the Shrubs, Dull, McLame and Moronmney.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 06:58:56 pm »
You don't have to like a candidate to vote for them.

Oh so true.

Someone said on another thread, they just don't like Donald Trump so they aren't voting for him. And quite a few chimed in as agreement. I was about to respond, "you don't have to ask him over for dinner." But I figured that would be lost in translation.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 08:26:07 pm »
Oh so true.

Someone said on another thread, they just don't like Donald Trump so they aren't voting for him. And quite a few chimed in as agreement. I was about to respond, "you don't have to ask him over for dinner." But I figured that would be lost in translation.
I don't think he eats with commoners.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour