Author Topic: Trump Make American Great Again Committee Over charged my Credit Card donation (Freepers got burned)  (Read 3225 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Posting before it is pulled. It is already being reported because it doesn't look good for Trump- all they care about is optics, not the truth.

Trump Make American Great Again Committee Over charged my Credit Card donation
Make America Great Again Committee ^ | 8/15/20016 | self

Posted on 8/15/2016, 6:31:41 PM by notaliberal

I donated a one-time donation to the Trump Campaign of $25.00 and my credit card shows I donated $100. I didn't donate a recurring amount and I certainly didn't donate $100.

------

This web site is a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump and the Republican National Committee.

I specifically typed in $25.00 and click "no" for recurring. and they charged my credit card $100. I didn't check my charges on my credit card until today and was shocked to find a $100 donation. The credit card representative told me she had another customer who had the same problem. Just a warning to all, be careful. I thought it odd, that I didn't receive an email thanking me for the contribution, but then I rarely make them to politicians.

Had I been more careful and read that before, I would not have donated.

Has anyone else had that problem?
1 posted on 8/15/2016, 6:31:42 PM by notaliberal

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3459857/posts

Offline ABX

To: Admin Moderator; Lagmeister
Pull this damn thread. Trump is trying to raise 7 million and this thread is like stealth attack trying to under cut his effort. Pull this damn thread. It obviously was not he real site.
92 posted on 8/15/2016, 9:54:08 PM by entropy12 (The GOPe are either Globalists pushing cheap labor express or are perma-neocons.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

Offline ABX

The funny thing is, even though the freepers are complaining it isn't a real site, the link the OP posted to does go to the official site.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well I am sure this happens in all campaigns....

in 08 my cc info was stolen and someone contributed to the Obama campaign 3 times..lol....of course the cc company credited my account...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Why on earth would a con artist pull a con?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

in 08 my cc info was stolen and someone contributed to the Obama campaign 3 times..lol....of course the cc company credited my account...

Oh, we KNOW you were a closet Obama supporter, Myst.  Don't try to say this was an accident!   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Oh, we KNOW you were a closet Obama supporter, Myst.  Don't try to say this was an accident!   :dx1:

:silly: :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is (part of the reason) why I have not, nor will I ever, make campaign contributions to any politician, left or right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
To: Admin Moderator; Lagmeister
Pull this damn thread. Trump is trying to raise 7 million and this thread is like stealth attack trying to under cut his effort. Pull this damn thread. It obviously was not he real site.
92 posted on 8/15/2016, 9:54:08 PM by entropy12 (The GOPe are either Globalists pushing cheap labor express or are perma-neocons.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
Oh no. Oh no. This thread being posted on FreeRepublic will cost the Trump campaign millions from those generous Freepers left over there who can barely complete a Freepathon.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Wingnut

I saw her tearing Trump stickers off of cars the other day too.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:01:03 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
She may look dumb but it's just a disguise. She's a master mind in the ways of espionage.

With apologies to @mystery-ak and Charlie Daniels.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

She may look dumb but it's just a disguise. She's a master mind in the ways of espionage.

She's thoroughly dangerous folks.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
She's thoroughly dangerous folks.
I betchya she's even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of her garage.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

I betchya she's even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of her garage.

She's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.

Offline musiclady

Yep.  And stuck em in her socks, so's no one would know.... 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:31:53 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

When Newt was a candidate, I sent him money by credit card and a few days later my card company called and asked if I was out of the country.  I said no.  Large charges into the many hundreds were made on my card from two countries in Europe.  The card company cancelled the card and sent me a new one.  That is the only time anything has happened to a card.