Author Topic: Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS  (Read 422 times)

Offline unknown

Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-right-foia-document-shows-obama-hillary-knew-actions-create-isis/

Jim Hoft
Aug 16th, 2016

Trump was right.

A declassified and released FOIA document from 2012 shows that Obama and Hillary knew their actions would destabilize eastern Syrian and allow a Salafist principality to take hold of the region.

Judicial Watch released this 2012 document in 2015 after a FOIA request.

{.. snip .. see URL for a copy of the FOIA document and much more analysis.. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Trump Was Right: FOIA Document Shows Obama and Hillary Knew Their Actions Would Create ISIS

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-right-foia-document-shows-obama-hillary-knew-actions-create-isis/

Jim Hoft
Aug 16th, 2016

Trump was right.

A declassified and released FOIA document from 2012 shows that Obama and Hillary knew their actions would destabilize eastern Syrian and allow a Salafist principality to take hold of the region.

Judicial Watch released this 2012 document in 2015 after a FOIA request.

{.. snip .. see URL for a copy of the FOIA document and much more analysis.. }

Trump said  Obama "founded ISIS" which is not true.    Obama and Clinton created the conditions, encouraged the factions and provided support but they did not "found" ISIS.   Their good friends in Iran and Saudi did that.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.