Author Topic: Investigation: Fake NBC Poll website scam steals Trump supporters info to benefit Hillary (NBCPoll.com)  (Read 1715 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is about the fake poll site that several have posted from today. This article is from a pro-Trump website warning Trump supporters about it. Normally I would never post from or give any attention to Prntly, but this way this can't be called an anti-Trump accusation.

“VOTE NOW! NBC POLL, Who do you support?” Blares the headline with NBC logos all over the place.

The facts? The site is run out of Macedonia.

Trump supporters have been sharing this poll where Donald Trump is at nearly 85%. This isn’t the NBC poll, and what’s worse, advertisements for Hillary Clinton appear all over the site.

A domain search shows that the site is based out of Macedonia, and it is gathering email addresses and addresses of respondents for unknown purposes.

http://prntly.com/2016/08/14/investigation-fake-nbc-poll-website-scam-steals-trump-supporters-info-to-benefit-hillary/

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

geronl

take it with a grain of salt, prntly is the least reliable site on the webz

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is about the fake poll site that several have posted from today. This article is from a pro-Trump website warning Trump supporters about it. Normally I would never post from or give any attention to Prntly, but this way this can't be called an anti-Trump accusation.

LMAO....FR and it's Trump insane society better check their accounts.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
take it with a grain of salt, prntly is the least reliable site on the webz

I agree, Prntly is a propaganda website. The reason I posted from that is because it is a pro-Trump website saying that the nbcpoll.com site is fake. In that other thread, I posted several sources on this. The good thing about prntly though is they at least posted tracking links back to show it was a fake site out of macedonia.