Author Topic: The Speech Trump Must Give Now to Expose Hillary  (Read 430 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Speech Trump Must Give Now to Expose Hillary
« on: August 16, 2016, 12:39:35 pm »
The Speech Trump Must Give Now to Expose Hillary
http://townhall.com/columnists/joyoverbeck/2016/08/16/the-speech-trump-must-give-now-to-expose-hillary-n2205630
Excerpt:
Here it is, Mr. Trump:

Let’s talk about Hillary Clinton, folks. She’s been selling America out on a gigantic international scale, to unfriendlies like Russia and Iran for many, many years. Selling out the county she says she wants to lead. Selling YOU out, for millions of dollars given in return to the fake Clinton Foundation charity. (gestures quote marks.) It’s not a charity; it’s a wholly-owned slush fund to benefit the Clintons. You know how Hillary keeps telling us her whole life has been about helping women and children live better lives? Her whole life! Really her whole life has been about helping her and Bill and their pals live better lives. Hillary cares about people all right. Her people – that’s who she cares about. 

In 2013 for example journalists who examined the tax records of the foundation found they gave 10 percent of their millions to charitable purposes. TEN PERCENT!  In other years they gave a little more. But most of those millions are spent on salaries for Clinton cronies and by the Clintons themselves -- flying around the world, staying at the best hotels and greasing the wheels that give their foreign pals multi-million dollar deals in exchange for millions given to the Clinton Foundation.

Offline Just_Victor

Re: The Speech Trump Must Give Now to Expose Hillary
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 12:42:57 pm »
Please Mr. Trump, would you start attempting to run an intelligent and coordinated campaign?  Please?

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.