Author Topic: Check out Evan’s interview tonight on FOX News. He nailed it!  (Read 1027 times)

cuky

Check out Evan’s interview tonight on FOX News. He nailed it!

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/video_brett_baier_interviews_evan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7iLGshe0xM

Great interview 13 minutes long!!!

Evan Who???? It starts with a trickle and builds from there!!!

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Check out Evan’s interview tonight on FOX News. He nailed it!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 01:51:09 am »
I'm liking him. Parallels my positions on nearly every issue, and more imortant he is very articulate. Hopemhe gets on the ballot in WA.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 02:41:15 am »
Well, I listened to the interview up until the end of his comments on illegal immigration and refugees.  I disagree with him.  Deporting illegals is not ridiculous; it is the RIGHT thing to do.  First and foremost, they came in illegally, they broke our law and they should be deported. Our laws need to be changed to reflect how to remedy the situation, until then, NO migration into this country should be allowed.  His comment on refugees to me is frightening.  Keep in mind, that there is NO fool proof vetting process NOR are there any records to vet these refugees.  Take a look at Europe; rapes and murders and other crimes committed by refugees are out of control. It is sheer lunacy to allow people into this country from areas of known terrorists.

Nope.  We don't know this guy.  He may be articulate, he may make certain claims, but I'm just not buying what he's trying to sell. The reality is that there is no 3rd party candidate who is on the ballot in all 50 states. McMullin has missed the deadline in quite a few states.   We now have Castle, Johnson, Stein and now McMullin and write-ins.  Perhaps cumulatively they will deny Trump or Hillary the 270, but the chance of that happening is very slim.  I still see a Clinton landslide on the horizon.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 03:20:03 am »
Well, I listened to the interview up until the end of his comments on illegal immigration and refugees.  I disagree with him.  Deporting illegals is not ridiculous; it is the RIGHT thing to do.  First and foremost, they came in illegally, they broke our law and they should be deported. Our laws need to be changed to reflect how to remedy the situation, until then, NO migration into this country should be allowed.  His comment on refugees to me is frightening.  Keep in mind, that there is NO fool proof vetting process NOR are there any records to vet these refugees.  Take a look at Europe; rapes and murders and other crimes committed by refugees are out of control. It is sheer lunacy to allow people into this country from areas of known terrorists.

Nope.  We don't know this guy.  He may be articulate, he may make certain claims, but I'm just not buying what he's trying to sell. The reality is that there is no 3rd party candidate who is on the ballot in all 50 states. McMullin has missed the deadline in quite a few states.   We now have Castle, Johnson, Stein and now McMullin and write-ins.  Perhaps cumulatively they will deny Trump or Hillary the 270, but the chance of that happening is very slim.  I still see a Clinton landslide on the horizon.

Please enlighten me. How do we go about deporting 25 million? It sounds good on the campaign trail, but not one candidate that says he will do it has explained the how. And one would never win the election with that on your platform. Do I believe in amnesty? Hell no. But there are smarter ways to handle this than busting down doors.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 03:43:12 am »
Please enlighten me. How do we go about deporting 25 million? It sounds good on the campaign trail, but not one candidate that says he will do it has explained the how. And one would never win the election with that on your platform. Do I believe in amnesty? Hell no. But there are smarter ways to handle this than busting down doors.

Take away the 'perks'., i.e., free healthcare, food stamps, education, etc., and many would self deport.  Definitely deport those in our prison system.  Instead of amnesty, encourage them out of the shadows.  Those who self-deport 'may' have a chance at entering the country legally and becoming a citizen (fingerprint database) and those who do not come forward and are caught will not only be deported but will have absolutely zero chance of re-entry or citizenship.  Mandate that any employer/business caught hiring illegals will be heavily fined, their business shut down and they lose their license to do business.  In essence, you stop rewarding them for coming into this country illegally!  I am certainly not proposing going door to door, but there is absolutely no reason, if I pull over Juan Gomez for running a red light and find out that he is in this country illegally that he shouldn't be deported. 

Perhaps most importantly...announce that the U.S.A. now has zero tolerance of illegal entry into the country and will be immediately apprehended and deported.  Once the wall is built...enter at your own risk!!

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 03:48:55 am »
Simple. Make them Self-Deport.  Cut off benefits and punish employers for hiring them,  then Meh-Hee-Co won't seem so bad.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 03:57:06 am »
Perhaps cumulatively they will deny Trump or Hillary the 270, but the chance of that happening is very slim.  I still see a Clinton landslide on the horizon.

I think that his only prayer would be to win Utah, and perhaps Wyoming, and hope the other states are split.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 04:32:30 am »
I'm liking him. Parallels my positions on nearly every issue, and more imortant he is very articulate. Hopemhe gets on the ballot in WA.

Me too!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 04:34:05 am »
Take away the 'perks'., i.e., free healthcare, food stamps, education, etc., and many would self deport.  Definitely deport those in our prison system.  Instead of amnesty, encourage them out of the shadows.  Those who self-deport 'may' have a chance at entering the country legally and becoming a citizen (fingerprint database) and those who do not come forward and are caught will not only be deported but will have absolutely zero chance of re-entry or citizenship.  Mandate that any employer/business caught hiring illegals will be heavily fined, their business shut down and they lose their license to do business.  In essence, you stop rewarding them for coming into this country illegally!  I am certainly not proposing going door to door, but there is absolutely no reason, if I pull over Juan Gomez for running a red light and find out that he is in this country illegally that he shouldn't be deported. 

Perhaps most importantly...announce that the U.S.A. now has zero tolerance of illegal entry into the country and will be immediately apprehended and deported.  Once the wall is built...enter at your own risk!!

It really is so simple.  They will stop coming here if they don't get all the perks.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 06:44:43 am »

No need to bust down doors. No welfare, no food stamps, no social security, no employment, no free health care, no government benefits of any kind. Get caught by law enforcement for breaking the law and get deported. No more looking the other way. Illegals are not entitled to benefits that are for citizens. Breaking the law and claiming these benefits is theft. You don't reward people for violating your country's laws and cheating those who went through the process legally.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 05:59:54 am »
From the interview: On the issue of life, it's LIFE, so I would pursue court appointments that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

Okay, I never heard of him but I agreed with every word he said. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 06:03:40 am »
He is totally right on social issues.  We should concentrate on pro-life and forget all the gay marriage, bathroom stuff.  That does not affect us in real life.

Legal abortion weakens the moral fiber of the country.  Getting hysterical about gay marriage weakens our ability to concentrate on what matters, which is pro-life.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.