Author Topic: Sweden: Summer Inferno of Sexual Assaults  (Read 805 times)

Offline unknown

Sweden: Summer Inferno of Sexual Assaults
« on: August 15, 2016, 06:48:16 pm »

Sweden: Summer Inferno of Sexual Assaults

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8579/sweden-sexual-assaults

Ingrid Carlqvist
August 13, 2016

◾Almost all the perpetrators of sexual assaults who attacked in groups and who have been apprehended, are citizens of Afghanistan, Eritrea and Somalia -- three of the four largest immigrant groups in Sweden who fall into the category of "unaccompanied refugee children."

◾A few days later, it turned out that many of the perpetrators who sexually assaulted women at the "Putte i parken" music festival in Karlstad wore the "Don't grope" bracelet.

◾Many people were therefore aghast to learn that the organizers of the Trästocksfestivalen music festival in Skellefteå had decided to arrange free bus rides to the festival for the local "unaccompanied refugee children." They claimed they were "proud to be the first music festival in Sweden that encourages a significant increase of newly arrived migrants in the audience." By the time the Trästocksfestivalen ended, the police counted twelve reported sexual assaults.

◾Apparently, Swedish girls and women should learn to live with being groped and raped -- or leave the public space altogether. The latter seems quite in line with what Islamic sharia law prescribes.

In the wake of the New Year's Eve attacks in Cologne, Germany, news broke in Sweden that a large number of sexual assaults against girls and women had occurred at the music festival "We Are Sthlm" [short for Stockholm] in both 2014 and 2015, but had been covered up by both the police and the media. The National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, immediately launched an investigation to find out the scope of the problem.

The results were presented in May, in a report, "The current situation regarding sexual assault and proposals for action" -- and the conclusions are frightening. Almost all the perpetrators who attacked in groups and who have been apprehended, are citizens of Afghanistan, Eritrea and Somalia -- three of the four largest immigrant groups in Sweden who fall into the category of "unaccompanied refugee children."

{.. snip .. see url for lots more data and analysis ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Sweden: Summer Inferno of Sexual Assaults
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 06:55:22 pm »
They'll be coming here if Hillary wins.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 07:14:27 pm »

The article concludes:

The police concluded the report by suggesting various measures to prevent and investigate sexual assaults involving young people at public gatherings. The suggestions are painted in broad strokes:
◾Preventive work through situational crime prevention.

◾Build a strong foundation for cooperation between municipalities/organizers. 

◾Implement a recurring model for cooperation regarding the delegation of actions and responsibility. 

◾Direct measures according to cause-analysis. 

◾Establishing "joint contact centers" during public events.
◾Make a correct analysis of the situation in time.
◾Take the first steps towards bringing responsible parties to justice by having investigators on the scene.
◾Legal investigation to establish if new criminal modes of operation constitute aggravating circumstances.

Nowhere in the report do the investigators suggest that politicians should take steps to ensure that Sweden accepts fewer asylum seekers from the countries where taharrush gamea is commonplace. Apparently, Swedish girls and women should learn to live with being groped and raped -- or leave the public space altogether. The latter seems quite in line with what Islamic sharia law prescribes.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 08:25:07 pm »
They'll be coming here if Hillary wins.

Now there's a bigoted remark for ya.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 10:05:40 pm »
They already are coming here, i see them walking near the new apartments advertising free rent, obviously apart from this society. Hence the urgency to restrict and repeal the 2nd. An armed society is just too polite to tolerate monkey business.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 10:26:03 pm »
Syrian refugees brought to U.S. soar past 8,000, Obama likely to exceed target

http://circa.com/politics/8000-syrian-refugees-already-in-the-us-and-2000-more-expected-by-the-end-of-the-year