Author Topic: Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam  (Read 359 times)

Offline unknown

Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/14/memo-soros-group-funded-opposition-research-on-critics-of-radical-islam/

Chuck Ross
08/14/2016

A non-profit group controlled by billionaire financier George Soros set out to conduct opposition research on a handful of critics of radical Islam, a newly released internal memo shows.

The 2011 document, entitled “Extreme Polarization and Breakdown in Civil Discourse,” is one of more than 2,500 files stolen from Soros’ Open Society Foundations and published online on Saturday.

It names prominent critics of radical Islam, such as Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney, and Robert Spencer as targets for opposition researchers working on a project operated by the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank that has received millions of dollars in grants from Soros’ groups.

{ .. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online dfwgator

Why can't Soros just die already?