Author Topic: Standing Ovation: Trump’s Economic Plan  (Read 364 times)

Offline unknown

Standing Ovation: Trump’s Economic Plan
« on: August 15, 2016, 05:31:48 pm »

Standing Ovation: Trump’s Economic Plan

http://townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer/2016/08/15/standing-ovation-trumps-economic-plan-n2204938

Katie Kieffer
Aug 15, 2016

Yes, Donald J. Trump has an economic plan. Last week, he received standing ovations and 10-second-long applauses from ordinary Americans who heard him explain how his plan will create more jobs than Hillary Clinton’s.

“Donald Trump doesn’t have a plan! He’s all bluster and no muster,” is a common criticism of the GOP presidential nominee. But the entrepreneur proved his critics wrong when he announced his economic plan in Detroit, MI last week.

Hillary, on the other hand, is a gal without a clear economic vision.

“We are going to raise taxes on the middle class!” and “We are going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” are a few of Hillary’s economic “plans.” Of course, she quickly tried to retract her comments. But, make no mistake, one of Hillary’s top economic advisors is Joseph Stiglitz, a man on-record for praising the economy of Venezuela.

Venezuela!?

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Standing Ovation: Trump’s Economic Plan
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 05:33:48 pm »

Highlights from Donald J. Trump’s Economic Plan

1.) “Across-the-board income tax reduction, especially for middle income Americans.
2.) Refusal to Pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
3.) No to NAFTA

{see the URL above for details on each of the plan highlights above}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Standing Ovation: Trump’s Economic Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 05:56:08 pm »
Highlights from Donald J. Trump’s Economic Plan

1.) “Across-the-board income tax reduction, especially for middle income Americans.
2.) Refusal to Pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
3.) No to NAFTA

{see the URL above for details on each of the plan highlights above}

So basically he will still raise the price of goods for the average American..  Also under his plan, my smartphone (which was $600) would cost me $2000. Pass.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”