Author Topic: Charlie Daniels: This World Gets More Evil Every Day, and It's Only Going to Get Worse  (Read 529 times)

rangerrebew

Charlie Daniels: This World Gets More Evil Every Day, and It's Only Going to Get Worse

We took our grandson on a trip to Europe last year as a high school graduation gift before he started college. We went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris, London and Scotland, and it was a wonderful experience, one I'm sure he'll never forget.

As I reflect on that trip, I am thankful that we did it last year, considering the slaughter terrorists have inflicted on that part of the world since then, I don't know that I would take my family on the same trip, this or any other year.

Europe has known, or should have known for decades, that its liberal immigration policies were allowing the birth and growth of a nation within a nation, allowing the massive immigration of a people who refuse to assimilate, whose goals, at least in large part, are to have their laws and customs adopted by their host country instead of the other way around.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-daniels-world-gets-more-evil-every-day-and-it-aint-gonna-get-no

Offline dfwgator

The Devil Went Down to DC.