Author Topic: A vote for Clinton is a vote for the New World Order and an end to the United States of America  (Read 872 times)

Offline floppingaces

• Flopping Aces

Worried about Trump? You should be worried about the left wing elites. It is their goal to establish a new and one world order, with themselves in control. Six years ago I warned you about George Soros. Soros is the self-loathing Jew who said his happiest days were spent with his father ratting out other Jews to the Nazis. Soros also has let everyone know how he feels about the US:>“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”That means the US must be taken down, and who better to do it than barack obama and hillary clinton?

Soros on refugees and national borders:>"Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle."Frightening. Soros is working toward eliminating national borders in Europe and obama is working on eradicating them here.

If you think about it, this explains why obama won't solve the problem of ISIS and instead treats the hemorrhage with a knife. obama does not want to stem the migration. He wants it to continue. He is doing Soros' work. And thus so is Clinton.

Soros spilled a cryptic message in an interview in 2009 (bold face added):
But for the past 18 months you have been keeping an eye on the markets?

Yeah but I have also been writing a lot more than I was writing before because the crisis really stimulated me. I wrote a series of articles in the course of the year, I wrote a book, I published a book and I’m just about to publish a sequel to last year’s book, bringing it up to date, I am just working on it now.

So do you have a sense that things are coming together for you now?

It is in a way a culminating point of my life’s work, so to speak.

Everything is coming together.

Yeah, the American election, the financial crisis, the theory of reflexivity
. So it is actually a very stimulating period.
Now it is discovered that Soros and his various groups are working to promote immigration, particularly of Somalis:
Newly leaked documents form the Open Society foundation by site DC Leaks show the organized web of funding that George Soros and Open Society have become infamous for. One particular report shows funding for an initiative to promote the image of Somalians in Europe who, according to the report are in the top ten most discriminated people on the continent. According to the foundations the real problem is the image of Somalians in the media and not the problems that have led to the creation of that image.
This explains many of barack obama's actions- not enforcing border laws, importing as many Syrians as possible, rewarding illegal immigration and not deporting illegal alien criminals.  It's why obama is sidestepping Congress on nuclear arms and threatens to do so with the TPP. obama is in on the party. It's why the crimes being committed by "migrants" and illegals are being buried and in Germany, flat out denied.

Of course there is a benefit to the left wing elites in this:

Read more: http://www.floppingaces.net/2016/08/16/a-vote-for-clinton-is-a-vote-for-the-new-world-order-and-an-end-to-the-united-states-of-america/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Meh.

We are already at an end given the last 15 years, accelerated over the last 7.  Might as well be calling ourselves "The Disunified States of America'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Soros has his downside protected in this race. Not only is he overtly helping Hillary, he has his old business partner running opposite her. A guy who he has invested hundreds of millions with and who, up until a couple of years ago, was spouting one-world/no-borders rhetoric that sounded like it came directly from the Open Society Foundation.