Author Topic: Ivanka Trump Is On Vacation With Putin’s Girlfriend – See Sweet Photo!  (Read 4771 times)

cuky

Ivanka Trump Is On Vacation With Putin’s Girlfriend – See Sweet Photo!

http://www.rickey.org/ivanka-trump-is-on-vacation-with-putins-girlfriend-see-sweet-photo/297145/

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump is currently on vacation with Wendi Deng Murdoch, ex-wife of FOX News founder Rupert Murdoch, and now the current girlfriend of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Ivanka shared a sweet photo with Wendi on Instagram from Dubrovnik, Croatia.

I just saw this from a CatherineofAragon post!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 04:54:33 am by cuky »

geronl

Oh, those ties that bind.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I guess you guys don't know that Ivanka's husband is very close friends with Rupert Murdoch.  So one would should know Ivanka and his exwife would be friends over the years.
It has nothing to do with Putin **nononono* **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline mozilla

She has been denying the rumors of dating Putin. She left Rupert in 2013. Wendi is 47 and from China.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I am not a conspiracy theory person but Trumps infatuation for Russia is suspicious.  I read that the Trumps have taken several trips to Moscow.  And a person would have to wonder about Melania and her Communist family.

https://johnib.wordpress.com/2016/07/30/russias-putin-to-visit-slovenia-to-improve-european-ties/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Actually, I did not know that.

:pondering: :pondering:

What I do know is that Manfort has extremely close ties to Putin's supporters in the Ukraine and I do know he got paid millions to put the pro Putin people in power in the Ukraine and I do know that at the convention they watered down part of the platform calling for arms to Ukraine to defend against Putin and I do know that trump has spoken in glowing terms of Putin and I do know that Putin has talked in glowing terms of trump and I do know trump has talked about weakening NATO and I do know that trump has questioned coming to the aide of countries threatened by Putin and I do know that trump has talked about recognizing Putin's take over of Crimea and I do NOT know how a conservative could support trump or believe in his Make America Great Again creed.

As I am sure that the party knows all the same.  Makes one wonder why GOP would allow Trump to push his pro Russian positions concerning Ukraine and NATO.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

No doubt scammity is along to carry ivanka's luggage.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Putins girlfriend / Rupert Murdoch's ex wife.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Putins girlfriend / Rupert Murdoch's ex wife.

Ever the excuse makers are these Trumpkins. Trump and his whole family are dirtier than week old underwear. Shame that their infatuation with their orange Baal keeps them from seeing that.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Ever the excuse makers are these Trumpkins. Trump and his whole family are dirtier than week old underwear. Shame that their infatuation with their orange Baal keeps them from seeing that.

The bowing and scraping like toadies would be hilarious if it weren't so disgusting.

#NeverHillary
‏@MeganSmiles

#NeverHillary Retweeted David A. Clarke, Jr.

No, Sir -they are not.
I believe #NeverTrump wants Hillary elected.
It's not #AmericaFirst -it's now #ThemFirst

It sounds like something you would hear from gollum. I'm also less than impressed with David Clarke these days.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Forget the Putin connection.  I am wondering how Ivanka Trump has time to go to Eastern Europe for a vacation when she is supposed to be the pivotal person in Trump's presidential campaign?   :pondering:

Offline Lisbon1939

Dubrovnik is nice this time of year.

Offline dfwgator

Meanwhile, when you weren't looking, Tim Kaine has dinner with George Soros' son.

Offline wolfcreek

Meanwhile, when you weren't looking, Tim Kaine has dinner with George Soros' son.

Ha!

Offline ConstitutionRose

Forget the Putin connection.  I am wondering how Ivanka Trump has time to go to Eastern Europe for a vacation when she is supposed to be the pivotal person in Trump's presidential campaign?   :pondering:

I wondered the same.  Also she has a wee bairn.  I can't imagine leaving a baby so young with someone while I bounced around the globe.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Wingnut

I guess you guys don't know that Ivanka's husband is very close friends with Rupert Murdoch.  So one would should know Ivanka and his exwife would be friends over the years.
It has nothing to do with Putin **nononono* **nononono*

I agree.   This trip is simply Ivanka out scouting future and potential Russian wives for her Dad.  She knows his type.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This isn't Wendi Deng, the girl this thread is about, this is some Russian. Trying to call all of these Vlad's girlfriends, I don't know. Just March of 2015 and he's already  playing the field?

Vladimir Putin's 'girlfriend has given birth'
Speculation over the whereabouts of the Russian president continues as Swiss tabloid claims his girlfriend has given birth

Rumours continued to swirl on Friday over the whereabouts of Vladimir Putin, with one newspaper claiming that the Russian president had fathered a child with his long-term girlfriend.

Citing local residents, Switzerland's Bick tabloid said on Friday that Mr Putin flew to Switzerland to be with Alina Kabaeva, his rumoured lover, as she went into labour at the private Clinic Sant'Anna near Lugano earlier this week.

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11471579/Vladimir-Putins-girlfriend-has-given-birth.html

Offline rodamala

I see a Hardee's hamburger commercial in their future.

Offline musiclady

Well, you can see how well the campaign is going without her................   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.