Author Topic: Trump Supporters React to Outrageous Campaign Ads  (Read 2000 times)

HonestJohn

Trump Supporters React to Outrageous Campaign Ads
« on: August 15, 2016, 02:25:05 am »
I'm not sure exactly where to place this, but it's a good read on the loyalty of Trump supporters. And yes, these are real Trump supporters who are partaking of an ad consulting firms opinion polling for "potential Trump ads".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 03:30:31 am by HonestJohn »

Oceander

Re: Trump Supporters React to Outrageous Campaign Ads
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 03:06:11 am »
HonestJohn  Do you have a link for this. For some reason the video is not showing for me on this board. It's been that way for a few days here.

There seems to be a problem that may have originated with youtube that is bedeviling certain browsers on certain sites.  If you use the most up-to-date version of Firefox you should be able to see videos.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 03:24:07 am »
HonestJohn  Do you have a link for this. For some reason the video is not showing for me on this board. It's been that way for a few days here.

@cuky try this link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 03:29:54 am »
I'm not sure exactly where to place this, but it's a good read on the loyalty of Trump supporters. And yes, these are real Trump supporters who are partaking of an ad consulting firms opinion polling for "potential Trump ads".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g

Oh I'm spreading that around. :silly:

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 03:31:00 am »

I've updated the OP with a link as well.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 03:35:48 am »
Pro-Life organizations have come out to endorse Trump, I'll take their word over the hate peddlers against Trump because their candidate lost and they can't accept democracy.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 03:41:54 am »
Pro-Life organizations have come out to endorse Trump, I'll take their word over the hate peddlers against Trump because their candidate lost and they can't accept democracy.

/snicker

Pure Trumpkin nonsense.  Do you know why the Founders adopted a republican form of government?  Because they were very suspicious of direct democracy, knowing all too well that a demagogue could run rampant with democracy.  Guess what:  Trump is proving them right in spades.

The fact that a group of scared, spiteful little Trumpkins forced Trump on the rest of us does not make Trump a fit candidate.  I don't have a horse in this race and didn't after the grown-ups, like Walker, dropped out, so your accusation of being a sore loser simply falls flat (no, I was never a great fan of Cruz; I could have held my nose and voted for him, but he wasn't my horse).  I'm mad as hell at the stupidity of the Trumpkins because I value rational thought and deliberation.  I find it galling and disgusting that what Trumpkins want is not an antidote to Obama and his liberalism, they want their own version of Obama.  That disgusts me.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 03:42:58 am by Oceander »

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 03:46:08 am »
How about don't take anyone's word? This election year that should be clearer than ever!!

On Democracy....
Democracy means I don't have to support trump and I can work to enlighten people about trump and his countless flaws in character, temperament and leadership skills.
Democracy means I don't have to vote for evil.  I love democracy  :patriot:

:patriot:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 11:37:21 am »

Well we are a Constitutional Republic if we can keep it that way
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 01:55:17 pm »
/snicker

Pure Trumpkin nonsense.  Do you know why the Founders adopted a republican form of government?  Because they were very suspicious of direct democracy, knowing all too well that a demagogue could run rampant with democracy.  Guess what:  Trump is proving them right in spades.

The fact that a group of scared, spiteful little Trumpkins forced Trump on the rest of us does not make Trump a fit candidate.  I don't have a horse in this race and didn't after the grown-ups, like Walker, dropped out, so your accusation of being a sore loser simply falls flat (no, I was never a great fan of Cruz; I could have held my nose and voted for him, but he wasn't my horse).  I'm mad as hell at the stupidity of the Trumpkins because I value rational thought and deliberation.  I find it galling and disgusting that what Trumpkins want is not an antidote to Obama and his liberalism, they want their own version of Obama.  That disgusts me.

Agree with CUKY, best post of the day.   We are not sore losers, something Trumpkins love to call us. What we are, those of us who supported Walker, Rubio, Cruz, or any of the other 16, are people who are in total disbelief that a life-long liberal and one who has a personality disorder and symptoms of his being a sociopath is our nominee.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 02:09:35 pm »
Well we are a Constitutional Republic if we can keep it that way

Too bad we couldn't nominate someone who knew that himself.

Offline thackney

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 02:15:50 pm »

Don-O's comments of the past two days are very admirable. I just want to say that.

I'm a "confrontation avoider" for the most part; say my piece and that's that.

So your piece is to call other hate peddlers?  That is avoiding confrontation?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 02:31:21 pm »
Agree with CUKY, best post of the day.   We are not sore losers, something Trumpkins love to call us. What we are, those of us who supported Walker, Rubio, Cruz, or any of the other 16, are people who are in total disbelief that a life-long liberal and one who has a personality disorder and symptoms of his being a sociopath is our nominee.

The "sore loser" meme is so totally devoid of intellect or truth.   As you have stated, those of us who oppose Trump now supported many of the qualified candidates we had to choose from, and are still stunned that the ONLY one who couldn't beat Hillary, and the ONLY one who doesn't have a single Republican bona fide, let alone Conservative, won the nomination of party that used to stand for everything he opposes, and used to stand against everything he supports.

But attacking us is all they have.  There is absolutely nothing to recommend Trump to anyone with values, so they do the only thing they have left.  Accuse us of what they themselves do.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2016, 02:36:51 pm »
So your piece is to call other hate peddlers?  That is avoiding confrontation?

TomSea is not an honest broker.

He's spent the last day or so spamming threads about how George W. Bush was a Christian killer, has bashed Ronald Reagan as being not pro-life like Donald Trump is (ain't that a hoot??), and now is trying to badger us into voting for the GOP candidate because his version of "democracy" doesn't let you choose who to vote for.

He's conflicted, to say the least.

(That's the nicest thing I can come up with to describe what he's been doing on this forum).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.