Author Topic: Jeff Sessions defends Donald Trump’s conservative credentials, calls for unity  (Read 5174 times)

Offline Fantom

Yet to see the orange sore winner... whiner move on to the real target.... F'k trump until that maggot does.

Just my 0.02 worth .
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Victoria33

Seriously, I've never defended Trump at this site and I'm still not doing so (and never will), but it's disingenuous only to bash Trump without taking an honest look at the horrors of the alternative.

Let me clear that up for you - Clinton is not insane - Trump IS insane.  No world war with sane Clinton - likely World War Three with insane Trump.  If you are dead, you won't need healthcare and it won't matter who is on the Supreme Court.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Let me clear that up for you - Clinton is not insane - Trump IS insane.  No world war with sane Clinton - likely World War Three with insane Trump.  If you are dead, you won't need healthcare and it won't matter who is on the Supreme Court.

Clinton is the turd on the democrat plate and Trump is the steaming pile on mine.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Looks like Oliver North is supporting what Trump is saying.

Be my guest to call people like Senator Sessions and decorated war hero Oliver North as not being conservative.

Oceander

Looks like Oliver North is supporting what Trump is saying.

Be my guest to call people like Senator Sessions and decorated war hero Oliver North as not being conservative.

Good luck with that one.  Threats and blackmail are a poor substitute for persuasion.

Offline Longmire

Given Ted Cruz was the only one in the senate with balls enough to stand against Obamacare, your assertion that my typo was anything more is laughable. 

Indeed, I had a pretty good laugh when I saw it...especially after your long denunciation of Trump.

Then I remembered Tricky Ted's 'out of the shadows' speech and thought  maybe its not a typo after all.  :pondering:

Offline Suppressed

This isn't news.  Sessions has been a long time Trump supporter.

Yeah... note the need to dredge up a story from months ago (dated May 14)!

I don't think Sen. Sessions has been quite as vocal, now that he's seen how wrong he was.

Oh, and note the pro-life story is from June.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:21:52 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

...hmm...let me clear that up.  Clinton may not be insane by your definition, but she IS criminal and leads a trail of scandals and corruption. She got a rapist acquitted; he raped a 12 year old girl so violently that they had to sew up her insides and it is reported she laughed about it. The list continues with Vince Foster, Whitewater, Fast 'n Furious, Huma Abedin, Benghazi, e-mails, Clinton Foundation, etc., etc. Perhaps it's a matter of perspective, but I see Clinton as criminally insane.  She IS responsible for the rise of ISIS and 4 dead Americans.  So, I'm not so sure it is safe to assume she wouldn't catapult us into WWIII.

I would STRONGLY suggest you see the movie "Hillary's America", perhaps your definition of 'insane' will be somewhat different.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Longmire

I don't think Sen. Sessions has been quite as vical, now that he's seen how wrong he was.

Sen Sessions is a regular Trump surrogate on the Sunday talk show circuit. His last appearance was three days ago.

Offline musiclady

Yeah... note the need to dredge up a story from months ago (dated May 14)!

I don't think Sen. Sessions has been quite as vical, now that he's seen how wrong he was.

So the purpose of posting this article was deceit.........

Not really a surprise with this one.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

And just who would Trump start a war with.  It's Hillary and Obama that have us risking war with Russia over Syria.