Author Topic: Hannity Erupts At Anti-Trump Republicans He Says Will Share Blame If Clinton Wins  (Read 16414 times)

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

He can just put that particular claim in mothballs, because it's a joke.  His credibility is completely shot.

I'll tune in to his show on election night to see the meltdown.

Hmmmm................. that may be the first time I turn on FOX in more than half a year.   It might be worth it to see Hannity implode.  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Hmmmm................. that may be the first time I turn on FOX in more than half a year.   It might be worth it to see Hannity implode.  :smokin:

Hannity's chosen method of career suicide is slow suffocation in Trump's ass.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I wouldn't be so active against Trump if I weren't constantly told I have no choice but to support him or I'm a traitor. When we are told that about anyone in power, that's a sign you should speak out against that person more.
Especially. You don't know when you might be hanged somewhere for having a defeatist attitude if they win. (e.g., Berlin, 1945, as the Russians were shelling the city)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Hannity has lost all reason and discernment.....if he ever had any.  The only one sabotaging Trump's candidacy is Trump.  Sean needs to open his clouded eyes and get a whiff of the reality that we've been getting for some time now.  It's astonishing (to me) that everyone can't see what we see in Trump.   Surreal, in fact.

The only thing I can figure out is that people like Sean are just lining up and preparing their scapegoats and excuses now ....for when Trump loses in November, as we have predicted all along.   They are just that intellectually dishonest.  They'll be blaming the very same people who tried to warn them from the beginning that Trump wasn't in it to win it.
It dawns that Prince Al-Waleed of Saudi Arabia, who ended up with the Trump Princess as part of a bailout deal and other concessions as well, owns about 7% of FOX. Maybe some pressure is coming from an old buddy onto the network, and Hannity in particular.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

"Hannity erupts..."

LOL the mouse that roared.
Careful, there. The Dutchy of Grand Fenwick won the war.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Those are the people I wish were the candidate.  Hannity is forever off of my viewing list.  Won't watch FOX news.  The media attention to Trump right off the get go.  They sold us the buffoon.  They are responsible.
As always, caveat emptor.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

lol. You have that backwards.
Trump peeled loose from Cruz in Iowa mere hours after Cruz made the statement that he would seek to have the Renewable Fuels Mandate repealed. Governor Branstad went ballistic (his son is an Ethanol Lobbyist), and said 'Cruz must be defeated, whatever it takes'.

I believe Trump decided to capitalize on what he perceived as a political opportunity and announced shortly afterward that he would not only keep the mandate, but seek to have it increased, and use the EPA to enforce it to the fullest extent of the law, perhaps in an attempt to win favor with Iowa's farmers, ethanol industry, the Governor, and the Iowa GOP.

That failed, and the lies about Cruz started, in earnest.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Only if you don't want to see Madam President.

So in other words, you are a slave to the party and will accept whatever crumbs are tossed your way no matter how bitter. Isn't that what blacks do these days with the Democratic party? They're going to vote the party line no matter what.

And if you didn't want "Madam President", perhaps you shouldn't have accepted the only person in the entire lineup that has worse negatives than her. Literally the only guy she could easily beat. The one she begged you to select... F'in brilliant.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And if you didn't want "Madam President", perhaps you shouldn't have accepted the only person in the entire lineup that has worse negatives than her. Literally the only guy she could easily beat. The one she begged you to select... F'in brilliant.

Remember that parody candidate Deez Nuts?

Well these Trump cultist are proving they are supporting a candidate who should be more aptly named....Heez Nuts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hannity has it right exactly.

Trump is as good of a candidate as Romney or McCain; and better than Bush who ruined the GOP.

Offline wolfcreek

You and your prince had repeatedly told us Conservatives that Trump did not need, nor want our votes to "win".

I want to see you people actually accomplish what you assured everyone you would do without us.

I'm perfectly resigned to the fact our next dear leader ruler will be 'madam president', because I understand where we have arrived and see no benefit lying to myself about the truth of what is coming next.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:43:41 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline wolfcreek

So in other words, you are a slave to the party and will accept whatever crumbs are tossed your way no matter how bitter. Isn't that what blacks do these days with the Democratic party? They're going to vote the party line no matter what.

I didn't vote for Trump, nominated him or select the only other choice in this election nor am I a slave to anyone.. The REALITY is Trump or Hillary.

Everything else I hear is pure blather.

Offline Cripplecreek

Remember that parody candidate Deez Nuts?

Well these Trump cultist are proving they are supporting a candidate who should be more aptly named....Heez Nuts.

:silly:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Neo-Cons such as Kristol, Goldberg, Shapiro, Krauthammer all egged Bush into war.

Good for Hannity.

That war led to heavy persecution of the Christians most historically related to Jesus Christ. Thanks Dubya.

Yeah, good for Hannity calling out these lousy good for nothing backstabbers.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Neo-Cons such as Kristol, Goldberg, Shapiro, Krauthammer all egged Bush into war.

Good for Hannity.

That war led to heavy persecution of the Christians most historically related to Jesus Christ. Thanks Dubya.

Hannity .....the most effeminate Weasley wimpy "so called" conservative pundit.  The absolute mirror image of Chris Matthews on the left.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:02:03 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kartographer

You and your prince had repeatedly told us Conservatives that Trump did not need, nor want our votes to "win".

I want to see you people actually accomplish what you assured everyone you would do without us.

I'm perfectly resigned to the fact our next dear leader ruler will be 'madam president', because I understand where we have arrived and see no benefit lying to myself about the truth of what is coming next.

I pointed this out to a certain Trump backer the other day and his reply was he didn't recall Trump saying such a thing. A great example of Trump backers selective memories when it comes to Trump frequent faux pas.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Sean Hannity?

Didn't he use to be Sean Hannity?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline skeeter

Good for Hannity.

Shapiro must've been egging Dubya on from a lunch table in his high school cafeteria. He was 17 at the time.

Offline musiclady

Good for Hannity.

Still spamming irrelevant leftist propaganda, I see..........   how many threads is this now? 10? 20?? More???

No one here is voting for George W. Bush, Tom.  He's not on the ballot.

Try to move on.  It's not healthy to hate the guy any more, just because he beat your algor......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

Careful, there. The Dutchy of Grand Fenwick won the war.

Alright - the hamster that roared.

Offline LMAO

Shapiro must've been egging Dubya on from a lunch table in his high school cafeteria. He was 17 at the time.

Lol

But Hannity was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cripplecreek

Well Heidi Cruz apparently wrote the whole NAFTA plan while she was in high school :silly:

Offline sinkspur

Good for Hannity.

Interesting.  To you, neo-con equals "Jew."  Except for Hannity, I guess, who also supported the war.

By the way, Ben Shapiro was 18 years old when the Iraq war started.  Nobody knew who he was.

Iraqi Christians were not the most historically related to Jesus.  Jewish Christians were.  Get your history right.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline skeeter

Lol

But Hannity was the biggest cheerleader for the Iraq War

I remember: 'raperooms raperooms raperooms'.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Interesting.  To you, neo-con equals "Jew."  Except for Hannity, I guess, who also supported the war.

By the way, Ben Shapiro was 18 years old when the Iraq war started.  Nobody knew who he was.

Iraqi Christians were not the most historically related to Jesus.  Jewish Christians were.  Get your history right.

It has gotten to the point when people flippantly throw the term 'neo-con' out, you usually can bet the rest is bunk or not worth reading. 'Neo-Con' used as a boogeyman in some circles, probably replacing 'Illuminati' because no one takes anyone ranting about them seriously. I'm sure next we'll see some rantings about banker families too.