Author Topic: Poor polling highlights Trump challenges in swing states  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poor polling highlights Trump challenges in swing states
« on: August 14, 2016, 01:03:12 pm »
 By Ben Kamisar - 08/14/16 08:00 AM EDT

Donald Trump's lack of advertising and organization in swing states is allowing Hillary Clinton's campaign to control the message, say GOP strategists. 

They argue the effect is trapping Trump in a tornado of bad headlines and making it more difficult for him to break out. 

All the while, Clinton’s massive organization continues to trudge along relatively unimpeded while racking up significant leads across the election’s most important states. 

“Trump has been living on earned media, now he’s dying on earned media,” said John Feehery, a former House Republican leadership spokesman. 

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/291305-poor-polling-highlights-trump-challenges-in-swing-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Poor polling highlights Trump challenges in swing states
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 01:55:24 pm »
Local polling shows that people really just want someone else on both sides of the aisle.

MLive readers in poll results don't want a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump presidency

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/08/poll_results_mlive_readers_don.html

Trump

Absolutely not, his rhetoric is not presidential: 51.2% (4,724 votes)
    Absolutely yes, he would make Michigan better: 25.69% (2,370 votes)
    No, He doesn't have the experience: 13.23% (1,221 votes)
    Yes, I guess he's the best choice we have: 9.87% (911 votes)

Clinton

Absolutely not, I don't think she's been truthful about Benghazi and her emails: 41.69% (1,679 votes)
    Absolutely yes, he would make Michigan better: 26.92% (1,084 votes)
    No, she's just more of the same: 18.05% (727 votes)
    Yes, I guess she's the best choice we have: 13.33% (537 votes)