Author Topic: Levin: You wanna see corruption ... it's right here in America  (Read 330 times)

Offline unknown

Levin: You wanna see corruption ... it's right here in America

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/levin-on-new-clinton-emails-systemic-corruption-right-here-in-america

Phil Shiver
August 11, 2016

Thursday’s top story was the revelation that the Department of Justice refused to investigate the Clinton Foundation on corruption charges – despite recommendations from three separate field offices.

The bombshell news was, of course, buried deep in a lengthy CNN report which covered new emails that “shed light on the relationship between the State Dept. and the Clinton Foundation.”

On his radio program, Mark Levin summed it up perfectly: "The Department of [in]Justice has created in essence a protection cocoon around Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and their money-laundering scheme known as the Clinton Foundation."

“You wanna see corruption? You don’t need to look at Russia, and China, and Venezuela, or Zimbabwe. You don’t need to look at the Third World – it’s right here in America!”

When a nation’s institutions begin to fail, or become corrupt, it is a sure sign that the nation is falling apart. “This is what it looks like when a nation starts to crumble from within,” concludes Levin.

{.. see URL for full clip.. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
Re: Levin: You wanna see corruption ... it's right here in America
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 07:06:17 am »
Levin is very smart and he's absolutely right. The sad thing is that whether Trump or Clinton end up in the WH, the corruption in DC will not change.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who