Author Topic: Yes, Obama Is a Founder of ISIS  (Read 673 times)

Offline unknown

Yes, Obama Is a Founder of ISIS
« on: August 14, 2016, 12:19:54 am »

Yes, Obama Is a Founder of ISIS

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/yes_obama_is_a_founder_of_isis.html

August 13, 2016
Daniel John Sobieski

Before the hyperventilating begins, let me stipulate that neither President Obama or Hillary Clinton ever sat down with Islamic State chieftain Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and signed the articles of incorporation. But were it not for their actions and inactions in facilitating a precipitous withdrawal from Iraq, creating a vacuum ISIS would gladly fill, the terrorist groups’ caliphate arguably would not exist.

No more calls, we have a winner. Sarcasm or not, he is on the money. ISIS would not be the threat it is today were it not for the policies of President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. They should at least rate an honorable mention.

Intended as sarcasm or not, Donald Trump is right on this one. President Obama deserves credit as a co-founder of ISIS.

{.. snip ..}

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:41:27 am by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Yes, Obama Is a Founder of ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 12:50:08 am »
‘You know how they get out? They get out. That’s how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I’ll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They’re in a civil war over there, Wolf. There’s nothing that we’re going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war.’ - Trump 2007

Trump was calling for us to abandon Iraq long before Obama became President.
TRUMP FOUNDED ISIS!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqA2Hs5dTFM

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:36:43 am »
One can spin this all he wants, it's still an incredibly stupid, and false, statement.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 03:55:09 am »
‘You know how they get out? They get out. That’s how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I’ll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They’re in a civil war over there, Wolf. There’s nothing that we’re going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war.’ - Trump 2007

Trump was calling for us to abandon Iraq long before Obama became President.
TRUMP FOUNDED ISIS!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqA2Hs5dTFM

:thumbsup:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 01:03:34 pm »
One can spin this all he wants, it's still an incredibly stupid, and false, statement.

The funniest moment of this debacle was pundit Hugh Hewitt's leading softball question that highly suggested Trump meant this in an allegorical perspective.  Trump was too stupid even  when given a lifeline.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.