Author Topic: Gorka: 'When Obama Took Office There Was No ISIS, Now They Have 80K Fighters'  (Read 660 times)

Offline unknown

Gorka: 'When Obama Took Office There Was No ISIS, Now They Have 80K Fighters'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/12/gorka-when-obama-took-office-isis-didnt-exist-now-they-have-80k-fighters

Aug 12, 2016 // 12:06pm     
As seen on The Kelly File

Terrorism expert and author Dr. Sebastian Gorka took on Larry Korb of the Center for American Progress over the Obama administration's policies on combating ISIS.

Sandra Smith asked Gorka what he thinks about Donald Trump calling Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the "founders" of the Islamic State.

Gorka explained that Trump would be right to say that Obama and Clinton "facilitated" the rise of ISIS in the Middle East with their policies.

He said that ISIS now has more than 80,000 fighters and is "the most powerful jihadi insurgency the world has ever seen."

"In 2008 ... ISIS didn't exist. Al Qaeda in Iraq, the forerunner of ISIS, was one regional franchise inside Iraq. When we withdrew our troops, when we started to cook the books on intelligence, as you hear from CENTCOM analysts, then we facilitated the rise of ISIS," he said, also calling out Obama for drawing "false red lines" in Syria.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline libertybele

Gorka: 'When Obama Took Office There Was No ISIS, Now They Have 80K Fighters'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/12/gorka-when-obama-took-office-isis-didnt-exist-now-they-have-80k-fighters

Aug 12, 2016 // 12:06pm     
As seen on The Kelly File

Terrorism expert and author Dr. Sebastian Gorka took on Larry Korb of the Center for American Progress over the Obama administration's policies on combating ISIS.

Sandra Smith asked Gorka what he thinks about Donald Trump calling Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the "founders" of the Islamic State.

Gorka explained that Trump would be right to say that Obama and Clinton "facilitated" the rise of ISIS in the Middle East with their policies.

He said that ISIS now has more than 80,000 fighters and is "the most powerful jihadi insurgency the world has ever seen."

"In 2008 ... ISIS didn't exist. Al Qaeda in Iraq, the forerunner of ISIS, was one regional franchise inside Iraq. When we withdrew our troops, when we started to cook the books on intelligence, as you hear from CENTCOM analysts, then we facilitated the rise of ISIS," he said, also calling out Obama for drawing "false red lines" in Syria.

{.. snip .. }

This should be a concern to everyone and certainly there is something to be said for suspending immigration/refugees into this country until we have policies and procedures in place to know who is coming into this country and where they are.  Considering what has happened over in Europe, especially Germany and France, should be a huge wake up call for all of us.  Instead this administration has cut 'deals' with the Iranian and promised to take in thousands of refugees. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline unknown

This should be a concern to everyone and certainly there is something to be said for suspending immigration/refugees into this country until we have policies and procedures in place to know who is coming into this country and where they are.  Considering what has happened over in Europe, especially Germany and France, should be a huge wake up call for all of us.  Instead this administration has cut 'deals' with the Iranian and promised to take in thousands of refugees.

Totally agree.

I would go one step farther. Make those that are sign a document stating that they denounce sharia law as it is in direct conflict with the Constitution. If they don't sign, ship the out to a country that supports sharia law.

Oh sure, some/most will lie. But with a signed document, as soon as they speak up about wanting to support sharia law, we have another, very clear, handle to which can be used to get rid of them.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)