Author Topic: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job  (Read 22479 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2016, 10:51:39 pm »

There are a lot more pictures where this comes from.

If a Democrat is elected,  as if we are going to see Baltimore, etc. become better places.

No matter what the polls say, plenty of blacks have come out for Trump; we have 2 notable examples of blacks being attacked for being for Trump; so I don't find those polls to have substance. They want to leave the plantation.

If one is accusing others of racism, then, despite the "Never-Trumpers" beyond any kind of criticism, thank you mods, it should have a reasonable response.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 10:51:41 pm »
Mods, I hope the protection afforded to for lack of better words, "Never-Trumpers" can at least, have these people state what percentage of Trump supporters are "Neo-Nazis".

Earnest debate should not be tossed out so they can accuse Trump supporters of being Neo-Nazis and I know, they don't mean all but it does seem like dirty pool.

If the proof exists that the vast majority of Trump supporters are not racists then you should have no problem refuting the claim.

Or, perhaps the truth is, there is a certain population of racists that support Trump and other Trump supporters have no control over how those people act.  I'm sure we all recognize that and also recognize it would be dishonest to pretend that those people don't exist.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 10:54:02 pm »
I do not find that the title nor the last paragraph of the article is supported by the rest of the text of the article

Offline TomSea

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 11:02:17 pm »
Sorry Never Trumpers, I will do all to not elect the Democratic Reich.

I think I could find data of who is supporting Clinton, BLM or the Muslim Brotherhood, they are listed as a terrorist organization by some but still, as much as I dislike the DNC, I would not trot out them out to portray them as all Democrats.

geronl

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 11:03:00 pm »
But he did win the Republican Nomination.

The reason I am no longer a Republican.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 11:03:31 pm »
Check my signature, despite the "Constitutional Conservative" being their choice, he had no problem having his beneficial relationship with Mr. Trump. So, is Mr. Cruz going to be judged for his lack of judgement? What a joke.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:03:52 pm by TomSea »

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2016, 11:07:30 pm »
My only complaint is with seeing Teddy Roosevelt equated with conservatism. The man was a co-founder of the progressive party.

Bingo!  You beat me to it. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2016, 11:21:51 pm »
Cripple and New Hampshire:

The leader of a white supremacist group that apparently influenced Dylann Roof, the suspect in the killing of nine African-Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church last week, has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Republican campaigns, including those of 2016 presidential contenders such as Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Rand Paul, records show.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/us/campaign-donations-linked-to-white-supremacist.html?_r=0

I don't see Mr. Trump mentioned, so a candidate is really being supported who got donations from this group? Okay, just hope you are consistent.

I note, Dylann Roof had to first murder people before these candidates decided to return the money.

It must be all Cruz supporters who think this way.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2016, 11:27:25 pm »
Cripple and New Hampshire:

I don't see Mr. Trump mentioned, so a candidate is really being supported who got donations from this group? Okay, just hope you are consistent.

I note, Dylann Roof had to first murder people before these candidates decided to return the money.

It must be all Cruz supporters who think this way.

As a Cruz supporter, I'll tell you exactly the way I think --- I am tired of YOUR crap!  The 'ignore' feature is a wonderful thing.  Anyone care to join me?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2016, 11:31:30 pm »
trumps connections alone should cause GRAVE concern among those willing ti support him

George Soros  Mr Occupy Wall Street,...Mr Moveon,org...Mr Black Lives Natter...Mr OPEN BORDERS...is a close friend of The  Donnys!

The records are all available.  Do yourself a favor a take a look at the RECORD.

he can wear almost any label he can GET AWAY WITH.  Honest and Decent  are not among those labels

allow me to ADD:   

Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups.  This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

and theres a great deal more about Trumps Friend  that reflects very poorly indeed on Donald Trump.
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2016, 11:34:45 pm »
As a Cruz supporter, I'll tell you exactly the way I think --- I am tired of YOUR crap!  The 'ignore' feature is a wonderful thing.  Anyone care to join me?

They desperately try to distance themselves and pretend the Alt Right aren't among them but the clown's twitter profile clearly states that he is. His followers are even worse. https://twitter.com/88_Odalist

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2016, 12:09:20 am »
I triple dog dare somebody to post this on TOS!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2016, 12:29:54 am »
The standard tweet I get from Trumpers.

Remind them that it was the Romans who did it - not the Jews.  At least that's what the Bible says.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline unknown

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2016, 12:37:14 am »
Remind them that it was the Romans who did it - not the Jews.  At least that's what the Bible says.

The Bible says we all did it.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2016, 12:37:21 am »
"It’s a political con job aimed at attracting the largest GOP base: angry white racists who blame people of color and immigrants for their woes."

I don't need to read anymore of this article.

IKR?  How about a Spoiler Alert!!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2016, 12:40:57 am »
Holy shit.

You know that kind of thing is out there, but you rarely see it, laid bare for all to see.

If you wouldn't mind, please tell that idiot that I'm a Jew, married to a Christian woman, and we both own a lot of guns, in part because of neo-Nazi assholes like him.

Never again, my brother.  Never again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2016, 12:44:39 am »
Holy shit.

You know that kind of thing is out there, but you rarely see it, laid bare for all to see.

If you wouldn't mind, please tell that idiot that I'm a Jew, married to a Christian woman, and we both own a lot of guns, in part because of neo-Nazi assholes like him.

Are we sure he isn't a parody account?

I swear you can't tell with Trumpsters!  It's like they are a parody of themselves!

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2016, 12:45:32 am »
He's not only doing it about race and immigration, but every other area of conservatism as well.

Remember how he tried to make fools of pro-lifers with his throw the Moms in jail, nonsense?

He's doing it all deliberately.

I voiced my concern about this months ago, and you know where lol. I questioned what was going to happen to conservatism when a populist gets the opportunity to be its spokesperson. Conservatism will be redefined: pro-life-ish, pro-gun-ish, kinda Constitutional, sorta fiscally concerned, etc.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2016, 12:48:23 am »

Two can play that game.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Drewsmum

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2016, 12:59:50 am »

I think I could find data of who is supporting Clinton, BLM or the Muslim Brotherhood, they are listed as a terrorist organization by some but still, as much as I dislike the DNC, I would not trot out them out to portray them as all Democrats.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2016, 01:06:37 am »

The Neonazi I pointed to out earlier has this as his pinned tweet.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2016, 01:51:54 am »
I voiced my concern about this months ago, and you know where lol. I questioned what was going to happen to conservatism when a populist gets the opportunity to be its spokesperson. Conservatism will be redefined: pro-life-ish, pro-gun-ish, kinda Constitutional, sorta fiscally concerned, etc.

Since the neo-Republican party (no longer my party) has as its spokesman, a populist/nationalist jerk, Conservatism has already been dealt a near-fatal blow.  I believe it will recover eventually, but I don't believe it will happen in my lifetime.

Donald Trump is toxic to the GOP, and more significantly, the Conservative element in the party................. and it is deliberate.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2016, 02:26:57 am »
Since the neo-Republican party (no longer my party) has as its spokesman, a populist/nationalist jerk, Conservatism has already been dealt a near-fatal blow.  I believe it will recover eventually, but I don't believe it will happen in my lifetime.

Donald Trump is toxic to the GOP, and more significantly, the Conservative element in the party................. and it is deliberate.

Donald Trump is toxic to the country, just as much as is Clinton.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2016, 02:50:50 am »
Now, if one is pointing out who has been called a Neo-Con, one might consider that persecution of Christians in Iraq certainly started happening when Bush was in office. A Bishop was kidnapped and murdered, this is before Obama and before ISIS.

March 2008:
Kidnapped Iraq archbishop found dead
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/kidnapped.iraq.archbishop.found.dead/17320.htm

And I read some article where some Christian from over there was complaining "Western Values", at least before they were able to live.

So one might remember that in talking about "Neo-Cons"and the war they got us;

The deterioration of Christianity started before Obama's term and in truth, the persecution of Christians is always a factor but it did increase after Saddam was overthrown, that seems undeniable. Even one of those Christians from over there touring Churches here had her experiences of persecution in the 2000s.