Author Topic: Coming soon: Warnings to women not to provoke rape gangs. Geller: Government pursuing 'politically correct' policies of 'diversity'  (Read 1151 times)

rangerrebew

Coming soon: Warnings to women not to provoke rape gangs
Geller: Government pursuing 'politically correct' policies of 'diversity'
Published: 11 hours ago

The systematic exploitation, rape and abuse of a nation’s daughters would once have been cause for revolution or war.

But mere months after it was revealed Muslim gangs in Rotherham, England, were savaging English girls on an “industrial scale,” new reports indicate the practice is as prevalent as ever.

And the persistence of so-called “grooming gangs” even after their activities have been exposed indicates nothing less than the “death” of British civilization, according to some experts.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/coming-soon-warnings-to-women-not-to-provoke-rape-gangs/#ZwXQBF761c4EvA24.99

rangerrebew

Its called caving to islam and is an indication the country is about to die.  Its really a shame.  I'm reading a book (The Last Lion) about Britain and Churchill in WWII by William Manchester and for such a brave and determined people then, to give up now is sad.  What am I talking about?  We are doing the same here. :thud:

Offline unknown

Here are a couple ways that the liberals suggest to women to not provoke rape..

-------------

In Sweden, the preferred method for a woman to defend herself is to arm herself with a wristband which read “don’t touch me” in Swedish.

“By wearing these wristbands, young women will be able to make a stand. No one should have to accept sexual molestation. So do not grope,"  Police Chief Dan Eliasson said, according to the press release.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/dont-touch-me-wristbands-issued-to-stop-sex-attacks/

-------------

And in the here in the US, liberals believe that the best way for a woman to defend herself is "vomiting and urinating" on herself.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/02/colorado-college-advises-students-to-urinate-vomit-to-stop-rapists/

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:52:09 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Women in America will need to rely on protections, cultural re-education by the administration of Frau Clinton.

Enjoy, as the females all across Europe are now enjoying.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Dirt for sale

Once the fashion industry gets some trendy burkas developed ... Wait for it ...