Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway  (Read 497 times)

Offline unknown

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

August 11
Richard Pollock

Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City, where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

{... Snip ...}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline PoloSec

As much as I want to I cannot believe this report, if there is an investigation it will be to determine that the Clinton Foundation and all of its high level operatives are not guilty of any wrong doing.  Although they may find what appears to be some improprieties there is not evidence to suggest that they were nothing more than oversights by low level foundation employee error in record keeping, and much of the foundations records have been accidentally lost through varied computer glitches and multiple crashes mostly due to on the job training by affirmative action hires.
The scenario will go something like that; and you don't need a tin foil hat to see it.

Every investigation of the Clinton's up to this point have been unlike other FBI criminal investigations, designed to absolve the Clinton's, at least to me that is overwhelmingly obvious, how many times over almost the last four decades have we been here and the result is always the same.
My guess would be after the end of this week or next we will hear very little if nothing at all about this as new scandals arise assisting this one to quickly fade into obscurity.  They have learned the more they dump and the higher the crap pile gets the easier it is to hide within it.

Lord I pray; this time let me be wrong about all of this.
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Comey will never prosecute the Clintons. Corruption reigns.
Principles matter. Words matter.