Author Topic: Anthony Weiner still sexting other women, says Sydney Leathers[update: Weiners separating]  (Read 2894 times)

Offline JustPassinThru

I kind of feel sorry for Weiner.  He's married to the lesbian lover of Hillary Clinton.  A lesbian who is sleeping with a nasty old woman in order to get power and access.

I don't remotely approve of adultery, but if I was somehow in this horrid predicament, I'd be looking for a release, as well.

With the Left, it's all about politics.

Weiner married to have access to the House of Clinton.  Obviously...it wasn't because of that Arab skank's charm and beauty.

The Arab skank married because a Moslem Brotherhood operative would think:  What better mask than to marry a Jew?  A member of Congress, no less?

It was political from the start.  It is only ending now because it's becoming obvious that Little Tony can't keep his mind off his little sausage.  He's not going anywhere, except to prison, rehab or a shelter of some sort.

Offline dfwgator

Count on Trump to try to make political hay out of EVERY 'EFFING THING!!!

I get you don't like Trump, but why shouldn't he make hay out of this?   Much better than commenting on the Dwyane Wade thing.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:58:07 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Vulcan

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin announced Monday that she was separating from her husband, former congressman and onetime New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.

"After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband," Abedin said. "Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

The announcement by Abedin, who currently serves as the vice chairwoman of Clinton's presidential campaign, comes hours after a New York Post report that Weiner was again sending sexually suggestive messages with at least one woman.

The photos and messages were published in the Post late Sunday and showed shots of Weiner either shirtless or in his underwear. One photo shows a child that the Post reports was his toddler son. NBC 4 New York has not been able to independently confirm the photos.

More Here

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:59:49 pm by Vulcan »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He probably did it to finally get rid of Huma. I sure would.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

I get you don't like Trump, but why shouldn't he make hay out of this?   Much better than commenting on the Dwyane Wade thing.

Comment removed by MOD3: this is not a Trump thread.  (Thankfully.)  Please don't drag Trump into every thread.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 05:10:07 pm by MOD3 »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Weiner will announce shortly that he has a "disease": Sexual Addiction. He will be seeking help and asks people not to judge him because he is ill. Judging him would be like judging people who have cancer.

BS but you have to try it
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 05:14:12 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sinkspur

Apparently, cheating men can't be trusted with national security:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hillary and Huma out recently in their Hers and Hers Outfits.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=745655

Newsmax
Huma Abedin Separating From Anthony Weiner After New Sexting Revelation
Monday, August 29, 2016 11:44 AM

By: Mark Swanson

Huma Abedin, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's longtime top aide, announced Monday that she and husband Anthony Weiner are separating after news of the former congressman's latest sexting scandal emerged over the weekend.

"After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband. Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy," her statement said.

Abedin has been an aide to Clinton since the '90s.

Weiner reportedly deleted his Twitter account Monday after the New York Post reported that he had exchanged sexual messages with a woman starting last year. One of the exchanges reported by the Post included a risque photo of Weiner with his infant son on the bed beside him.

Donald Trump was quick to issue a statement, saying that "Huma is making a very wise decision," The New York Times reported.

"I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him," Trump wrote, according to the Times.

"I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information," Trump wrote, according to the Times. "Who knows what he learned and who he told? It's just another example of Hillary Clinton's bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this."

The former Democratic Rep. Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011 after the first sex scandal came to light. Weiner had been sending lewd messages and photos online to random women.

He then took a run at New York City mayor until it was revealed he had again been exchanging messages with women online, using the pseudonym Carlos Danger.
The Times did an interview with Weiner in July during which he said:

"There's no doubt that the Trump phenomenon has led a lot of people to say to me, 'Boy, compared to inviting the Russians to come hack someone's email, your thing seems almost quaint.'"

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:30:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Carlos Danger's favoite band was Wet Willie.   :smokin:

Offline JustPassinThru

He probably did it to finally get rid of Huma. I sure would.

Yeah, but he didn't marry for love.  Or even for sex.

He married for POLITICAL ADVANCEMENT.  And he's more likely to be tolerated as the hubby of the Moslem plant.  More likely the Moslem plant will be denied as a plant when she's married to a Jew...albeit a secular, self-loathing Jew.

He's screwing things up for himself here; and since Huma probably has no love for him anyway, she'd probably rather keep him around at this point.  A better-fitting beard, as it were...good cover.

Wingnut

Bill Clinton weighed in on the subject of Weiners sexting:

HonestJohn

Weiner sexting?

Or was it clips from the movie "Sausage Party"?

:tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAJrBPUVDJM

Offline Frank Cannon

Humas on the market? Awesome. I'll bet she looks hot in a burka and stilettos.