Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Agents Rebuke Ted Cruz Over ‘Political Stunt’ on Border  (Read 487 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Agents Rebuke Ted Cruz Over ‘Political Stunt’ on Border

Texas Senator Ted Cruz visited the Laredo Sector of the U.S.-Mexico border and did not contact Border Patrol agents to discuss their needs.

According to the agents, Senator Cruz has yet to contact them through his freshman term in the U.S. Senate. The Border Patrol agents reached out to Breitbart Texas and rebuked the Senator for what they say is a pattern of having tough rhetoric while taking little action. The agents say that Senator Cruz only shows up to the border to hand out teddy bears on camera or to hear the Obama Administration political appointees’ glossy version of the realities on the ground. Senator Cruz’s spokesperson strongly refuted these assertions.

More At: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/11/exclusive-border-patrol-agents-rebuke-ted-cruz-political-stunt-border/

Offline sinkspur

I have never in my life witnessed a whinier bunch of people than the Border Patrol Union.  Bitching, complaining, pissed off ALL THE TIME!!

If you're not happy, get another damned job!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is why, I support doers, Perry, Walker, Pence, Brownback, Fallin, Scott and so on.

Offline bolobaby

Exclusive: Non-brainwashed Free Thinkers Rebuke Trumpettes and Breitbart for Political Stunt Articles!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online libertybele

Exclusive: Non-brainwashed Free Thinkers Rebuke Trumpettes and Breitbart for Political Stunt Articles!

:beer:  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

After reading in Breitbart how Trump Saved Paul Ryan from sure defeat, I put Brietbart and their readers right up there with Mad Magazine or Hustler forums.

Offline UMichConservative

After reading in Breitbart how Trump Saved Paul Ryan from sure defeat, I put Brietbart and their readers right up there with Mad Magazine or Hustler forums.

I trust The Onion more than I trust Breitbart.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump

Seems Cruz also lives in tRumpbart heads too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I will be so glad when Trump trounces Cruz in the November general election.
The Republic is lost.