Author Topic: Shocker! Clinton Traded Government Favors for Foundation Donors  (Read 741 times)

Offline unknown

Shocker! Clinton Traded Government Favors for Foundation Donors

http://theresurgent.com/shocker-clinton-traded-government-favors-for-foundation-donors/

Steve Berman
August 11, 2016

The Washington Post reported this news as if it were a jaywalking violation. “Email batch provides additional evidence that Clinton Foundation donors got access at State Department,” a headline that begs you not to read the article.

“I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!” exclaimed Captain Renault.

“Your winnings, sir!” remarked the croupier, handing Renault a stack of cash.

“Oh, thank you very much! Everybody out!”

Questions about the relationship between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department have persisted for years. Republicans, citing her use of private email servers and her deletion of tens of thousands of emails she deemed personal, have accused Clinton of trying to conceal the potentially embarrassing connections.

You think?

Clinton had said previously that she turned over all documents related to official State Department business from her private account. However, subsequent inquiries by the FBI and Judicial Watch turned up additional official communications that apparently were not turned over previously.

But Clinton claimed that FBI Director Comey said that she was truthful in her dealings with investigators. Nothing to see here.

Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills won’t survive this. They were set up from the moment they agreed to shill for the boss, with Abedin moving between the Clinton Foundation and State Department like changing subway trains.

The aide, Doug Band, who played a role in expanding the foundation’s reach, wrote to Hillary Clinton’s State Department staff requesting a meeting for a wealthy Ni­ger­ian businessman of Lebanese descent who has given the Clinton Foundation $1 million to $5 million in donations, according to disclosure reports.

“We need Gilbert Chagoury to speak to the substance person re Lebanon,” Band wrote in the email addressed to Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, two of Clinton’s closest aides at State. “As you know he’s a key guy there and to us and is loved in Lebanon. Very imp.”

Abedin responded with the name of the recent U.S. ambassador to Lebanon, Jeffrey Feltman, who was serving as acting assistant secretary of state for near eastern affairs. She added: “I’ll talk to Jeff.”

Anything for a donor.

The foreign policy implications of a Clinton presidency are staggering. It will be Trumpism with a twist: the highest bidder gets the deal, but instead of “America first” it will be Hillary first. Now I see why, back in May, Dr. Michael Brown mused with the idea that a Clinton vs. Trump election could be God’s judgment upon America.

And the liberal media spends thousands of barrels of ink, gigabytes of data, and hours of airtime explaining all the reasons Trump is unacceptable, while writing dry headlines to paper over “potentially embarrassing connections” (read: crimes) by Clinton.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Shocker! Clinton Traded Government Favors for Foundation Donors
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 10:22:47 pm »

And the liberal media spends thousands of barrels of ink, gigabytes of data, and hours of airtime explaining all the reasons Trump is unacceptable, while writing dry headlines to paper over “potentially embarrassing connections” (read: crimes) by Clinton.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:23:16 pm by unknown »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 10:34:13 pm »
And neverTrumpers stand there looking down their nose at me. "Trump was twice divorced, don't you know?"

Stop the presses.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 10:45:04 pm »
And neverTrumpers stand there looking down their nose at me. "Trump was twice divorced, don't you know?"

Stop the presses.
One's crimes do not absolve the other's.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 10:51:57 pm »

Offline unknown

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:47 pm »

THINK THEY GOT THE MEMO??

Online dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 10:58:56 pm »
One's crimes do not absolve the other's.
When did divorce become a crime?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 11:04:44 pm »

In 2016 Obama will admit over 10,000 arab muslim refugees, supposedly from war ravaged Syria. They are promised to be well vetted.

Yet the Obama administration vetted Major Hasan, and vetted the San Bernardino wife, and vetted the Boston Marathon bomber brothers, too.

That vetting was administered by James Comey's FBI, by the way--the guy that says he probably couldn't convict Hillary, although she broke the laws for classified material.

Oh well, what the heck.

Hillary wants to increase those Syrian arab muslim refugees admitted, to over 50,000. Generally they don't work.

Why do we need them? Why should our families be at risk that 1/2 of one percent turn out to be violent? That would be 250.

So two years from now, another terror incident occurs, involving people admitted by Hillary. People that Trump would prevent from entering.

The sad result will be more families with dead or injured members, thanks to Hillary's lax attitude about Islamic terror, national security, etc.

There is no justification, for taking the risk which Hillary will foist on us. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 11:09:26 pm »

Yet the Obama administration vetted Major Hasan,

Nidal Hasan  is a native born American citizen.  What "vetting" are you talking about?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 11:13:30 pm »
Nidal Hasan  is a native born American citizen.  What "vetting" are you talking about?

Wasn't he vetted when he joined the military?

Offline unknown

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 11:16:57 pm »
In 2016 Obama will admit over 10,000 arab muslim refugees, supposedly from war ravaged Syria. They are promised to be well vetted.

Yet the Obama administration vetted Major Hasan, and vetted the San Bernardino wife, and vetted the Boston Marathon bomber brothers, too.

That vetting was administered by James Comey's FBI, by the way--the guy that says he probably couldn't convict Hillary, although she broke the laws for classified material.

Oh well, what the heck.

Hillary wants to increase those Syrian arab muslim refugees admitted, to over 50,000. Generally they don't work.

Why do we need them? Why should our families be at risk that 1/2 of one percent turn out to be violent? That would be 250.

So two years from now, another terror incident occurs, involving people admitted by Hillary. People that Trump would prevent from entering.

The sad result will be more families with dead or injured members, thanks to Hillary's lax attitude about Islamic terror, national security, etc.

There is no justification, for taking the risk which Hillary will foist on us.

America's enemies within: How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in the last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENTY-arrested-America-ISIS-plots-include-refugees-given-safe-haven-turned-terror.html

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 11:59:17 pm »

Stop the presses.

Eff yourself.  That's the least of your god's problems.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 01:13:48 am »
When did divorce become a crime?
What does that have to do with Clinton's trading favors with her foundation? Other than that Donald Trump also gave to that same foundation.

(Besides, as I'm sure you know, he's done far worse than divorce alone.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 01:31:22 am »
Our political elites know they can get away with this because they have sufficiently conditioned the public to tolerate just about any goddam thing.

Donald Trump's old divorces are much more important.

The latest picture of Kim's big ass is more important.

A terrorist attack here warrants 24/7 coverage until the pretty flashing lights go away.  Terrorist attacks elsewhere warrant a mention, and little else.

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

:smokin:

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 01:57:15 am »
No worries. It'll be fine with Hillary as POTUS. I read it on this forum more and more.

Move along.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 11:40:25 am »
Eff yourself.  That's the least of your god's problems.

@mystery-ak

**nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald