Author Topic: Report: DOJ Rebuffed FBI-Requested Investigation of Clinton Foundation Guy Benson  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Report: DOJ Rebuffed FBI-Requested Investigation of Clinton Foundation
Guy Benson
8/11/2016 10:01:00 AM - Guy Benson

Before proceeding further, go read Cortney and Ed Morrissey's summaries of the latest sketchy developments surrounding the Clinton Foundation.  In short, newly-released emails reveal more evidence of influence-peddling within Hillary Clinton's State Department vis-a-vis major donors to her family "slush fund." Senior officials at the foundation were in contact with top Hillary aides seeking favors and special connections on behalf of major-dollar contributors, including a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire who donated between one and five million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Secretary Clinton also went to bat for a foreign banker in her official capacity, eventually leading to quite a payday for her husband and their foundation.  Coupled with additional serious improprieties, a chronic lack of required transparency, and sundry instances of apparent corruption, these new revelations help cement a wider pattern of grift and sleaze.  Which brings us to this nugget buried deep within an online CNN report:

more
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/11/report-doj-blocked-fbi-investigation-of-clinton-foundation-n2203809
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Report: DOJ Rebuffed FBI-Requested Investigation of Clinton Foundation
Guy Benson
8/11/2016 10:01:00 AM - Guy Benson

Before proceeding further, go read Cortney and Ed Morrissey's summaries of the latest sketchy developments surrounding the Clinton Foundation.  In short, newly-released emails reveal more evidence of influence-peddling within Hillary Clinton's State Department vis-a-vis major donors to her family "slush fund." Senior officials at the foundation were in contact with top Hillary aides seeking favors and special connections on behalf of major-dollar contributors, including a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire who donated between one and five million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Secretary Clinton also went to bat for a foreign banker in her official capacity, eventually leading to quite a payday for her husband and their foundation.  Coupled with additional serious improprieties, a chronic lack of required transparency, and sundry instances of apparent corruption, these new revelations help cement a wider pattern of grift and sleaze.  Which brings us to this nugget buried deep within an online CNN report:

more
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/11/report-doj-blocked-fbi-investigation-of-clinton-foundation-n2203809
I have always felt that using the State Department to enrich the Clintons via the Clinton Foundations was the biggest scandal out there. Time after time huge amounts of money were paid for Clinton speeches and donations to the Foundation by people and organizations that got favorable rulings from State.
That the DOJ refuses to investigate makes them willing participants in this criminal enterprise. When the Attorney General is part and parcel of something that falls under RICO, and is the one responsible for starting an investigation, where is the justice?
The Mafia is not out of business. They have just moved to a higher level.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The corruption in our government is startling.  Never in my wildest dreams did I realize the US government was every bit as corrupt as some Third World countries that I once looked upon down my nose.

We have fully moved into the realm of banana republics!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien