Author Topic: Dems, cops silent on bizarre twist in deadly DNC mystery  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Dems, cops silent on bizarre twist in deadly DNC mystery
« on: August 11, 2016, 11:05:21 am »
 Dems, cops silent on bizarre twist in deadly DNC mystery
Posted By Garth Kant On 08/10/2016 @ 8:02 pm In Front Page,Politics,U.S.,World | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

WASHINGTON – The police won’t say anything. The Democratic Party won’t say anything. But all of Washington is talking about the explosive suggestion that a Democratic staffer may have been murdered because he was a source for WikiLeaks.

And that what he might have leaked was 20,000 emails posted on the WikiLeaks website on July 22, that proved to be so politically embarrassing to the Democratic National Committee, or DNC, that Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, R-Fla., resigned on the eve of its national convention.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/dems-cops-silent-on-bizarre-twist-in-deadly-dnc-mystery/

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Dems, cops silent on bizarre twist in deadly DNC mystery
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 11:31:36 am »
Seth Rich had left home early and was on his way to meet with the FBI when he was murdered.  After Hillary's exoneration, can we the citizens of the USA have confidence that the investigation into this murder will be thorough and above board?  I think if the experiences we have had with Clinton, Inc. are any indication, we can rest assured the American people will never know what really happened to this young man.  He joins a long list of dead people whose only apparent mistake in life was interacting with the Clintons.

How any Bernie supporter can continue to support Hillary after this is beyond me.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 12:35:42 pm »
Seth Rich had left home early and was on his way to meet with the FBI when he was murdered.  After Hillary's exoneration, can we the citizens of the USA have confidence that the investigation into this murder will be thorough and above board?  I think if the experiences we have had with Clinton, Inc. are any indication, we can rest assured the American people will never know what really happened to this young man.  He joins a long list of dead people whose only apparent mistake in life was interacting with the Clintons.

How any Bernie supporter can continue to support Hillary after this is beyond me.

I've heard it said he was on his way to the FBI; but does the official narrative go that if he was shot at 4:00 AM; he was heading home? I think I've heard both.

Also, to me, this fellow looked a bit laid back, I'm sure he was a nice guy but the pictures of him in bars, having a beer, at the ball park sure doesn't seem to depict a Woodward and Bernstein type.

What is important here is did he have the means at the least, to do this, dump emails to wikileaks? Did he have the know-how? Was he a Bernie Sanders supporter? Or just a DNC staffer?

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 01:27:49 pm »
I've heard it said he was on his way to the FBI; but does the official narrative go that if he was shot at 4:00 AM; he was heading home? I think I've heard both.

Also, to me, this fellow looked a bit laid back, I'm sure he was a nice guy but the pictures of him in bars, having a beer, at the ball park sure doesn't seem to depict a Woodward and Bernstein type.

What is important here is did he have the means at the least, to do this, dump emails to wikileaks? Did he have the know-how? Was he a Bernie Sanders supporter? Or just a DNC staffer?

I read from the MSM's official narrative that he was heading home at 4am from his girlfriend's home.  I assume that has been verified by his girlfriend.  I haven't seen the FBI meeting in any "reputable" news source.  Of course they could just be towing the line for the DNC/Clinton machine.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 01:37:10 pm »
IF the authorities actually decide to try and catch the perp, he'll, if he's wise, say he didn't INTEND to shoot the guy. :whistle: As we all learned from the FBI, intend is 100% of the political law. :tongue2:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 01:39:51 pm »

I should remind you that, if the narrative you describe here is the truth, that is the exact same way Andrew Breitbart died—except Breitbart's was made to look like a heart attack.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 03:47:08 pm »

What, exactly, who a successful mole look like?  Black trench coat?  Fedora pulled down low?  Or like any given cubical rat?
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.