Author Topic: Liberal attacks on Trump are so unhinged, it might get him killed  (Read 3143 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Opinion
Liberal attacks on Trump are so unhinged, it might get him killed

By Seth Lipsky

August 10, 2016 | 8:15pm

What are liberals going to say for themselves if Donald Trump gets assassinated?

That’s a question worth pondering as a new effort is under way to delegitimize The Donald in the wake of his remarks on the Second Amendment.

Leftists are accusing Trump of trying to incite an attack on Hillary Clinton from “Second Amendment people.” They have been using such intemperate language that it wouldn’t be surprising if someone took a shot at The Donald. (Feds suspect a British national tried to do so at a rally in June after attempting to grab a police officer’s gun to carry out the assassination.)

more
http://nypost.com/2016/08/10/liberal-attacks-on-trump-are-so-unhinged-it-might-get-him-killed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

Re: Liberal attacks on Trump are so unhinged, it might get him killed
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 01:59:36 pm »
Are these the latest talking points from scammity?

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 02:02:22 pm »
Those Two Amendment people?

Offline r9etb

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 02:04:22 pm »

Actually, it's probably a valid concern (though probably not that likely).  After all: consider how many cops have been shot at, and killed, by people who were incited by the whole BLM thing.  I can easily imagine somebody of that mindset taking a potshot at Trump.

The left really are unhinged about him; far moreso than most of us are.  We just see him as insane; they see him as Satan incarnate.  So, yeah: I can credit the claim.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 02:10:26 pm »
Opinion
Liberal attacks on Trump are so unhinged, it might get him killed
By Seth Lipsky  August 10, 2016 | 8:15pm  What are liberals going to say for themselves if Donald Trump gets assassinated?  That’s a question worth pondering as a new effort is under way to delegitimize The Donald in the wake of his remarks on the Second Amendment.  They have been using such intemperate language that it wouldn’t be surprising if someone took a shot at The Donald.
@mystery-ak

I think a real attempt to kill him is likely.  The fragile mindset of a person could be, "You wanted to kill her, here's yours."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:11:06 pm by Victoria33 »

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 02:15:55 pm »
I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I have read with pleasure. ~ Clarence Darrow

One thing about Trump, He'll die above his means.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 02:27:47 pm »
Actually, it's probably a valid concern (though probably not that likely).  After all: consider how many cops have been shot at, and killed, by people who were incited by the whole BLM thing.  I can easily imagine somebody of that mindset taking a potshot at Trump.

The left really are unhinged about him; far moreso than most of us are.  We just see him as insane; they see him as Satan incarnate.  So, yeah: I can credit the claim.

There are some pretty unhinged people supporting Trump as well. I usually just block my daily death threats from the Alt Reich Twitterverse but I got one today that I'm considering reporting to the police. Threatened to kill my dogs to encourage me to vote against Clinton and I would be next. Also posted GPS coordinates for my home.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 02:36:46 pm »
There are some pretty unhinged people supporting Trump as well. I usually just block my daily death threats from the Alt Reich Twitterverse but I got one today that I'm considering reporting to the police. Threatened to kill my dogs to encourage me to vote against Clinton and I would be next. Also posted GPS coordinates for my home.

Holy crap.  Be safe, friend.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 04:28:58 pm »
Yes, I'd say more than liberals just some anti-Trumps in general seem to be lunatics; calling him whatever dirty name they can.

All one can have is the same sentiments as such "liberals" as Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, John Voight or Clint Eastwood to be personally attacked in forums by anti-Trump persons and the demeaning "your boy"; anti-Trumps certainly are bullies. Of course, not all of them but some.

Tom Cotton too.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:32:03 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 04:29:59 pm »

Who's Scammity? Or is this more anti-Trump bullying denigrating names? Oh, but to hold a counter-position.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 05:47:05 pm »

"Also posted GPS coordinates for my home."  That is serious. I know you well enough to know you have "defensive" items at your house, but the police might be able to track down that person so you don't have to worry forever about your safety.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 05:50:47 pm »
Trump is the only one who sounds like he's trying to get people killed, like when a reporter has to be protected by the Secret Service at a rally when the Trump calls out his dogs against her. Or he makes "jokes" about killing Hillary.

But when this happens, it is predictable that pro-Trump propagandists would accuse the other side of it.

HonestJohn

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 12:01:32 am »
Trump is the only one who sounds like he's trying to get people killed, like when a reporter has to be protected by the Secret Service at a rally when the Trump calls out his dogs against her. Or he makes "jokes" about killing Hillary.

But when this happens, it is predictable that pro-Trump propagandists would accuse the other side of it.

Yep.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:36 am »
I expected more of O'Rourke in part because we share an ethnic heritage.
In other words, he expects all people of a certain ethnicity to vote a certain way, and we wonder why he backs Trump.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 02:02:26 am »
In other words, he expects all people of a certain ethnicity to vote a certain way, and we wonder why he backs Trump.

I've been called a race traitor "cuck" at least 5000 times over the past year all for the crime of not supporting Orange glorious.

I used to be able to point to to my "white privilege" of not being called a race traitor by voting however I wished.

HonestJohn

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 02:20:19 am »
I've been called a race traitor "cuck" at least 5000 times over the past year all for the crime of not supporting Orange glorious.

I used to be able to point to to my "white privilege" of not being called a race traitor by voting however I wished.

Welcome to the new GOP... where the bigoted Democrats of the 1960/70s have now taken over the party.  (see Nixon's "Southern Strategy" for more information)

Carpetbagger Trump has won them over.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:20:59 am by HonestJohn »

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 02:58:10 am »

Just my two cents' worth:  it's time to call the police on that one.

Oceander

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 02:59:52 am »
Yes, I'd say more than liberals just some anti-Trumps in general seem to be lunatics; calling him whatever dirty name they can.

All one can have is the same sentiments as such "liberals" as Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, John Voight or Clint Eastwood to be personally attacked in forums by anti-Trump persons and the demeaning "your boy"; anti-Trumps certainly are bullies. Of course, not all of them but some.

Tom Cotton too.

Oh dearie me, are there people calling Lil Donnie names?  Those naughty little imps.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 10:22:09 am »
Just my two cents' worth:  it's time to call the police on that one.

Our local cop took a report and checked it out. The guy is an angry old blowhard who lives several states away. His twitter account is gone now.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2016, 10:39:31 am »

Nah. If Liberals saw him as Satan incarnate, they'd be buying him beer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2016, 10:41:15 am »
That one, I'd take seriously. Report it, and it may help cut down on paperwork later if things get ugly. I pray they don't.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2016, 10:47:41 am »
Who's Scammity? Or is this more anti-Trump bullying denigrating names? Oh, but to hold a counter-position.
Hannity.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2016, 12:00:51 pm »
Our local cop took a report and checked it out. The guy is an angry old blowhard who lives several states away. His twitter account is gone now.

Hopefully he stays several states away.  However, if he published online GPS coordinates to your house, hopefully nobody else picks up on that.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2016, 12:53:12 pm »
Hopefully he stays several states away.  However, if he published online GPS coordinates to your house, hopefully nobody else picks up on that.

I live in a stand your ground state.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2016, 08:07:32 pm »
Most if not all of these mass shooters have been card carrying democrats. Now that the other wing is becoming radicalized, we may likely see registered republicans acting out likewise. This will aid the crushing of the 2nd.