Author Topic: Here are the GOP ‘traitors’ who’d rather see Hillary win than Trump ‘make America great again’  (Read 219 times)

rangerrebew

Here are the GOP ‘traitors’ who’d rather see Hillary win than Trump ‘make America great again’
August 11, 2016 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   
Share 0
Tweet
Pin 0
Plus 0
Email

Some big-name Republicans, some not-so-big name members of the party, and some party has-beens are leading an exodus away from Donald Trump.

Though Trump secured the GOP nomination with more than the needed number of delegates, many prominent Republicans seem bent on fighting his candidacy, putting the party at risk for losing November’s election to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The list of about 200 includes current and former elected officials and lawmakers, party officials and conservative pundits.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/11/gop-traitors-whod-rather-see-hillary-win-trump-make-america-great-377299#ixzz4H1vaqQBW

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I on the other hand, hold every Trump supporter responsible and accountable for the predicament we are in. 

We conservatives won't forget.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Vulcan

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Any big name republicans who are #NeverTrump are following us.

rangerrebew

The choice is simple.  Do they want a political insider or political outsider?  Those who support madam Clinton want an insider.  I am convinced, at two month shy of 69, if madam Clinton wins, I will be alive to see the downfall of freedom in this country.

Offline Vulcan