Author Topic: Racist College Students Demand NOT To Live With Whites  (Read 259 times)

rangerrebew

Racist College Students Demand NOT To Live With Whites
« on: August 11, 2016, 10:45:07 am »
Racist College Students Demand NOT To Live With Whites

August 10, 2016| by Robert Gehl

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges in search of a roommate insist that the roommate not be white.

Student Karé Ureña (PZ ’18) posted on Facebook that non-white students in need of housing arrangements should reach out to either her or two other students with whom she plans to live in an off-campus house. The post states that “POC [people of color] only” will be considered for this living opportunity. “I don’t want to live with any white folks,” Ureña added, The Claremont Independent is reporting.

Dalia Zada (PZ ’18) expressed concerns to the anti-white discrimination. “‘POC only?’ Maybe I’m missing something or misunderstanding your post, but how is that not a racist thing to say?”

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/racist-college-students-demand-not-to-live-with-whites
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:46:16 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Racist College Students Demand NOT To Live With Whites
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 10:49:51 am »
An enterprising white individual should post exactly the same ad, but change only the race reference, so that it reads like this:

“WP [White People] only” will be considered for this living opportunity. “I don’t want to live with any POC [people of color] folks,”

And then let the inevitable unfold.