Author Topic: ISIS and Affiliates Have Killed 33,000 People Since 2002  (Read 263 times)

Offline unknown

ISIS and Affiliates Have Killed 33,000 People Since 2002
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:01:42 am »

ISIS and Affiliates Have Killed 33,000 People Since 2002

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/isis-affiliates-killed-33000-people-since-2002/

Morgan Chalfant   
August 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Terror group averaged 106 attacks monthly in 2014 when Obama regarded militants as ‘JV team’

The terror group ISIS along with its predecessors and affiliates carried out over 4,900 attacks between 2002 and 2015, killing more than 33,000 people in assaults that stretched from the Middle East to western nations, according to a new study.

ISIS-related attacks comprised 13 percent of all terror attacks globally during the 13-year period, according to research released Tuesday from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland. In addition to killing tens of thousands of people worldwide, assaults by ISIS, also known as the Islamic State or ISIL, have caused 41,000 injuries and involved 11,000 hostage takings or kidnappings. ISIS and its affiliates caused one quarter of the deaths from terror attacks during the period.

{..snip.. lengthy article at URL with lots more information..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)