Author Topic: Rush: The Clinton Email Story Won't Go Away, But Are Scandals the Way to Beat Her?  (Read 1010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/11/the_clinton_email_story_won_t_go_away_but_are_scandals_the_way_to_beat_her

The Clinton Email Story Won't Go Away, But Are Scandals the Way to Beat Her?
August 11, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  You know, there's a lot of things that amaze me every day, folks.  I'm still young enough that I get amazed over stuff.  You know what amazes me?  This Hillary Clinton email story will not go away.  Now, this is the kind of story that -- I tried to take something that was really in-the-weeds complicated yesterday.  I synthesized it down to its bare essence and even as I was telling you about it I thought, man, this is gonna be impossible for people to follow, names they've ever heard of, concepts that seem dubious.

I really don't know what impact it's having out there, but I do know that it's not going away.  Even in the Drive-By Media they're talking about this email story and the variations of it.  They're not trying to bury it.  They are maybe trying to relegate it to secondary, tertiary status, but it's still out there.

Anyway, greetings focusing great to have you.  800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program.

How many of you had heard at the time James Comey did his press conference detailing all of the criminal activity or quasi-criminal activity Mrs. Clinton engaged in and all the lies that she had told publicly, and then saying (paraphrasing), "But there's not enough here to actually pursue a prosecution.  No reasonable prosecutor would pursue on the basis what we've got."  Even though he indicted her.  It was a public indictment of Mrs. Clinton's behavior regarding her emails and her server.

And then remember people saying, "But, hey, Rush, hey, Rush, don't worry because they're also looking into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.  He didn't say anything about that.  That's right.  The FBI's looking into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation."  So people said, "Yeah, yeah, and we know there's scandal there."

Well, it turns out the FBI was not looking into the Crime Family Foundation.  It turns out that the FBI hasn't done one thing on the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.  You know why?  Because the DOJ, the Obama Justice Department told 'em to pack it in.  They told them, "We're not interested.  We're not gonna do anything with what you turn up."  And so if you're the FBI, "Well, heck, I mean, we can't arrest, we can't indict, and if we're being told by the DOJ that there's nothing we can show 'em they're gonna do anything with, then we're gonna stand down."

There hasn't been any investigation of the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.  And that news just popped up today.  The Clinton Crime Family Foundation is where a lot of really question, scandal ridden behavior has taken place.  Whether it's criminal or not, you know, that's what an investigation would turn up.  With the Clintons the odds are that it is.

But, folks, here again, the benefit of experience.  I have been hosting this program, we're starting our 29th year, and for almost all of these 29 years there have been repeated Clinton scandals.  There have been large ones. There have been medium-sized ones. There have been blockbuster Clinton scandals. And it doesn't seem to me, as I look back over the whole period of time, that any of these scandals have actually done much damage.

Bill Clinton served both of his terms, he then left office and got filthy rich trading on the power that he had as president, selling access to himself and to his wife.  His wife is now the Democrat presidential nominee.  They have both become filthy rich.  And yet they've done this with near constant attention on all the scandals that they have engaged in.  And it doesn't seem to have harmed them.  In terms of the general population of the country, it doesn't seem that there has been any noticeable damage in terms of their reputation, trustworthiness.

I will say that Hillary's negatives are very, very high.  They're way above 50%, people don't trust her.  But she's still the Democrat nominee.  And if you believe the polls, she is still leading in the polls.  And despite all the news that has turned up about her, all of the disqualifying things, all of the scandals, all of the negatives, she still survives.  The fact that she can't sell books, that she can't draw crowds to her books, she can't draw crowds to her campaign events, that she obviously has some health problems.

By the way, there's a Rasmussen poll out that 59% of the American people want to see her health records.  That's never gonna happen, by the way.  But 59% of the people want to see her health records because a lot of people are very much aware that she's got some health problems.  They have been seen.  She can't hide them all.  People are understandably curious.  But she's still the Democrat nominee, and she still has the Drive-By Media fully behind her a hundred percent.

So I'm wondering, is the pursuit of Clinton's scandal the way to go on these people?  I'm not gonna stop detailing the information as we learn it, but is disqualifying Hillary Clinton as a candidate, is that the way to beat her, is the question.  As opposed to maybe spending some time on the disastrous policy she wants to continue.  I know that doesn't seem to have had much impact either.  The policies are Obama's and somehow she's escaped any attachment to them.  And she wants to continue them.  Will she continue to benefit as Obama has from no accountability.  She's to blame for a lot of things. 

END TRANSCRIPT
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:47:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

Well, hell, Rush.

Trump's not even doing that effectively.  I mean, this is Barry Bonds Playing T-ball stuff, and they're not even doing that. 

The woman is a crook, and there's a paper trail to prove it.  Ads, speeches, whatever.... remind people of her criminal activities: it's not even  a stretch: a majority of people already believe she's a crook.

And hammer her on her record, too, dammit!  Her time as SoS was one of unmitigated disaster.  Hold her accountable!

But no.  Trump has to go stomping around in search of new piles of manure to step in.