Author Topic: Progressive Lesbians Plan To Take Down The NRA With Profanity And Vandalism  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Progressive Lesbians Plan To Take Down The NRA With Profanity And Vandalism

August 8, 2016| by Brian Anderson

As far as I can tell, Betsy Riot is a group of progressive lesbians, upset about attractive women and gun ownership. As such, they have launched a campaign against these things that have caused them so much pain. I’m not sure how they intend to defeat beautiful people, but they have a website dedicated to bringing down the NRA and ‘American “gun culture.” Actually, I’m not really sure how they intend to defeat guns either; I think they’re just really desperate for attention.

On the Betsy Riot website, the first thing you are greeted with is the definition of a “Betsy.” According to them it is a noun that is pronounced /fək’ thē in’ är ā/. Get it? F*ck the NRA. How clever is that? Now here’s what it means:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/progressive-lesbians-plan-to-take-down-the-nra-with-profanity-and-vandalism
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:50:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Steve_Seattle

Progressive  . . . profanity  . . . vandalism

They all go together. 

Offline goodwithagun

I lve what Milo has to say about lesbians. I won't post it here, I like being a member too much! He's dead on, though.
I stand with Roosgirl.

rangerrebew

Aren't they going to chew tobacco and spit it on people, too? :whistle: