Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice's Wife Ginni Thomas Attacks Ted Cruz: I Thought He Cared For This Country  (Read 28051 times)

Offline Hoodat

You wouldn't go to a restaurant and be told to eat what they give you or be threatened with a plate full of completely inedible gunk, why do that with politics?

.  .  .   

Ever consider Clinton is what team Trump is hoping for? That she is the ultimate boogeyman to get Donny the Magnificent elected--(or not)? That she is the one we all fear to the point we keep two groups of charlatans in power?

They play off each other to the point people are afraid to vote their conscience and push for the government they really want instead of a "lesser evil".

@Smokin Joe

Your post is
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sorry I assumed you were a Never.

I'm close to being one.  But, I'm more of a #neverHillary-no-way-not-ever.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
As Mark Levin said today on his show, Cruz endorsing Trump would not move the needle one bit. Trump must convince the voters that he is the best choice. No amount of endorsements by other Pubbies will convince any voter who now dislikes him to vote for him because Cruz endorsed him.
The Trumpkins are delusional....Trump is behind because of who he is....a totally incompetent campaigner with a sorry image.

That's because this desperation to get Cruz to endorse Captain Clownhair isn't about endorsing the clown, its about destroying Cruz

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's because this desperation to get Cruz to endorse Captain Clownhair isn't about endorsing the clown, its about destroying Cruz
Exactly!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

:amen:

Well, Trump has already destroyed Limbaugh and the GOP itself.