Author Topic: Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims to Be Colluding With Wikileaks to Torpedo Clinton’s Campaign  (Read 278 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm not sure I buy this for a few reasons.
1. It is Roger Stone making the claim. He is a BS artist by his own description. If he really was, he wouldn't project it.
2. Assange has said on several occasions he doesn't like Trump either.
3. He is stumping for Jill Stein.
4. He has hinted several times he is also targeting Trump re taxes and Trump foundation.
5. Assange's communication is controlled while he is in protective confinement at the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Not someone you can just pick up the phone and call, even if you have connections.

I think this is either Stone trying to make the campaign part of the story to keep them in the headlines or to somehow sway off any negative release by Wikileaks on Trump.

Trump ally Roger Stone confirmed that he was in communication with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange about the controlled release of hacked Clinton documents.

Speaking on Tuesday to the Southwest Broward Republican Organization, Stone was asked, “With regard to the October surprise, what would be your forecast on that given what Julian Assange has intimated he’s going to do?”...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-ally-roger-stone-claims-to-be-colluding-with-wikileaks-to-torpedo-clintons-campaign/

Offline JustPassinThru

That's what happens when you promote or enable or empower liars.

You cannot believe what they say.

Hang on.  If by some miracle Lord Trumpy wins...you'll have a few YEARS of this sort of...let's say it...LYING...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Heck of a job, Roger.

Poll: Clinton Opens Up Double-Digit Lead Over Trump
NBCNews.com-9 hours ago
Hillary Clinton now holds a 10-point lead over Donald Trump, 51 percent to 41 percent, according to results from the latest NBC ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-clinton-opens-double-digit-lead-over-trump-n625676

HonestJohn

I wonder if the October surprise will be Trump's tax returns?