Author Topic: Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell  (Read 9007 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2016, 12:35:27 am »
One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration.

Sever dehydration is another way to say hangover and/or drunk.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2016, 01:10:50 am »
See:
http://www.caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/

There is a Dr. Lisa R Bardack, but the credentials don't quite flange up. You'd think the letterhead title and creds in the webpage would read the same.

What do you mean, the credentials don't line up?  People don't stay in one place.  What was this woman doing a year ago?

This form obviously wasn't printed out for public dissemination.  Maybe she didn't update her stock letterhead.  Maybe a number of things.

A denial would be good to see.   If this is a forgery, she should be on it to deny it...PRONTO.  Same as any professional whose name and credentials were used in promulgation of a fraud.

EDIT:  The credentials seem mostly the same.

Hospital Affiliations

Northern Westchester Hospital

Specialties

Internal Medicine

Biography

Chairman of the Department of Medicine, CareMount Medical

Director of Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Health Systems

So they changed the name of her group.  In this age of BammyCair, that happens a lot.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:14:06 am by JustPassinThru »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2016, 03:34:51 am »
What do you mean, the credentials don't line up?  People don't stay in one place.  What was this woman doing a year ago?

This form obviously wasn't printed out for public dissemination.  Maybe she didn't update her stock letterhead.  Maybe a number of things.

A denial would be good to see.   If this is a forgery, she should be on it to deny it...PRONTO.  Same as any professional whose name and credentials were used in promulgation of a fraud.

EDIT:  The credentials seem mostly the same.

Hospital Affiliations

Northern Westchester Hospital

Specialties

Internal Medicine

Biography

Chairman of the Department of Medicine, CareMount Medical

Director of Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Health Systems

So they changed the name of her group.  In this age of BammyCair, that happens a lot.
Most people will have a job title, whether on their letterhead or in their CV, that title will not be worded differently. It's a nasty habit, but habit. If you are the Director of such and such, that's what you put down. If you change jobs, you'd still put down on your resume that you were the Director of such and such, without changing the wording.

When I say they don't flange up, I mean differences in the wording are present, which would be unusual for someone who had repeated their title over and over, but not for someone copying their CV.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2016, 03:47:22 am »
Again, this - if legitimate - is not for public dissemination.  She may have had an old letterhead as her stock document on her word-processing program.  It would be the LAST thing to update.

I'm not arguing either way - I'm curious how this wound up to paper at all.  But that the name of her group on a letterhead on a document NOT to be circulated, is no proof at all.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2016, 03:59:23 am »
Again, this - if legitimate - is not for public dissemination.  She may have had an old letterhead as her stock document on her word-processing program.  It would be the LAST thing to update.

I'm not arguing either way - I'm curious how this wound up to paper at all.  But that the name of her group on a letterhead on a document NOT to be circulated, is no proof at all.
By itself, no. But certain things trip flags, and inaccuracies in such are one of those things. The fact that it is on paper at all is another, the SSN yet another. Pretty soon, they'll be looking like a National Guard memo...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2016, 04:05:04 am »
By itself, no. But certain things trip flags, and inaccuracies in such are one of those things. The fact that it is on paper at all is another, the SSN yet another. Pretty soon, they'll be looking like a National Guard memo...

Maybe.

And if untrue, it should be easily proven.

If substantially true...there'll be silence.

Which may be the point of this fraud.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:05:38 am by JustPassinThru »

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2016, 04:07:25 am »
Absence of the SSN is not itself an indication.  IF A GENUINE HACK/STOLEN DOCUMENT, done for a purpose, the thief wouldn't want the waters muddied with irrelevant data that would bring more heat on himself.

And that number would be more useful later if he played it close, used it for future nebulous purposes.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2016, 04:11:00 am »
I'd expect the SSN to be redacted, if present, either way. However it is not a number I would have expected to be so conspicuously displayed on the document.

C S Lewis

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2016, 04:27:37 am »
I'd expect the SSN to be redacted, if present, either way. However it is not a number I would have expected to be so conspicuously displayed on the document.

It would be if it was never intended to be released to anyone.

The number right there would be a check for nurses, receptionists, other MDs to be certain of referring to, or talking with, the same patient.  Seems to me I've seen documents, admittedly many years ago...treatment summaries from my physicians with the SSN in just that sort of location.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2016, 04:34:10 am »
It would be if it was never intended to be released to anyone.

The number right there would be a check for nurses, receptionists, other MDs to be certain of referring to, or talking with, the same patient.  Seems to me I've seen documents, admittedly many years ago...treatment summaries from my physicians with the SSN in just that sort of location.
Well, I can't attest to that either way, because I (thankfully) seldom visit the doctor.
You wouldn't think there would be that many Hillary Rodham Clintons around...

C S Lewis

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2016, 05:05:55 am »
Well, I can't attest to that either way, because I (thankfully) seldom visit the doctor.
You wouldn't think there would be that many Hillary Rodham Clintons around...

All patients are to be treated identically.

If some have their SSNs on the top of their history and treatment forms, they all do.

Standardization of bookkeeping and formatting, helps clerical people find data to confirm who is what - that their eyes move to the page out of habit.  Physicians can't have some patients referred by full name and SSN and others as just "Old Joe."  It's professional; it's habitual; it's easier for clerks and others who need to or insist on (such as government people) looking at data.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2016, 05:33:46 am »
One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration.

Not necessarily.  There are several causes of dehydration:

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/dehydration-adults#1

FWIW:  I am diabetic.  Diabetics can become severely dehydrated.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2016, 08:09:13 am »

Not necessarily.  There are several causes of dehydration:

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/dehydration-adults#1

FWIW:  I am diabetic.  Diabetics can become severely dehydrated.

Back in January I went to the ER.  I had been fighting and was being treated for a severe upper respiratory infection and I also have HBP that is treated with medication.  I woke one morning and my heart was racing, I felt very dizzy and when I took my BP at home, it was ridiculously - dangerously high.  But what really scared me was I had some tingling and numbness in my left hand.  Long story short, after some tests including an EKG, a chest x-ray and a blood test to look for clotting agents (as the doc was concerned I might have a blood clot in my lung) – all normal, the diagnosis was severe dehydration due to the upper respiratory infection. I was given IV fluids and that brought my heart rate from 135 back down to near normal and also, along with an increase in the HBP meds, brought down my BP. The thing was I thought I had been drinking enough fluids but evidently wasn’t.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2016, 08:32:37 am »
All patients are to be treated identically.

If some have their SSNs on the top of their history and treatment forms, they all do.

Standardization of bookkeeping and formatting, helps clerical people find data to confirm who is what - that their eyes move to the page out of habit.  Physicians can't have some patients referred by full name and SSN and others as just "Old Joe."  It's professional; it's habitual; it's easier for clerks and others who need to or insist on (such as government people) looking at data.

In terms of HIPAA laws today, it would be highly unusual to have a patient’s full SSN printed on a medical record or on visit notes anymore.  Providers would use another unique identifier for those records or would only use the last 4 digits of an SSN on printed documents.   Further HIPAA guidance is that SSN’s should be limited and restricted to those staff on need to know basis, typically those in billing who electronically send claims to insurance companies.

In fact, when I moved to PA and found a new medical practice, I don’t even recall being asked to provide my SSN.  And under HIPAA, you can refuse to provide it.

Insurance companies still use SSN’s (but also issue unique ID numbers that are printed on the insurance card and on EOB’s, billing statements) but in the background and for enrollment and claims processing.  If you look at your health insurance card, I bet you dollars to donuts that it doesn’t have your SSN on it.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2016, 09:43:32 am »
This is the woman the Trump Haters want.

Lovely, isn't she?

Horsesh*t.  This is the woman Trump's adoring minions -- who seem unable to listen to reasonable arguments about their Beloved's fitness for office -- inflicted upon America by nominating an unelectable, bloviating, carnival-barking buffoon to go up against her.  YOU and your ilk own this one.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2016, 10:07:18 am »
Back in January I went to the ER.  I had been fighting and was being treated for a severe upper respiratory infection and I also have HBP that is treated with medication.  I woke one morning and my heart was racing, I felt very dizzy and when I took my BP at home, it was ridiculously - dangerously high.  But what really scared me was I had some tingling and numbness in my left hand.  Long story short, after some tests including an EKG, a chest x-ray and a blood test to look for clotting agents (as the doc was concerned I might have a blood clot in my lung) – all normal, the diagnosis was severe dehydration due to the upper respiratory infection. I was given IV fluids and that brought my heart rate from 135 back down to near normal and also, along with an increase in the HBP meds, brought down my BP. The thing was I thought I had been drinking enough fluids but evidently wasn’t.

Thank you for sharing your experience.   Neither candidate is a spring chicken anymore, so who knows what health issues they have.  Perhaps Presidential candidates should be required to undergo physical and psychological evaluations prior to the election, and the public advised whether or not the candidates are healthy enough for the job.  This requirement would also prevent or lessen  the spread of rumors, gossip or outright lies about the candidates' fitness.  We don't have to know intimate detailsof their bodily functions, but I for one don't want to vote for a candidate who might go off the deep end or is likely to croak while in office.

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2016, 10:11:05 am »
And aside from the SSN question on this supposed office visit note, I also find it not credible as a real office visit note for several other reasons.

It notes current medications but only in vague terms – not the actual name of any of the medications nor of their present dosages. Likewise, it mentions increasing dosages of “anti-depressants” and “anti-anxiety medications” but again, does not name the medications specifically nor what the dosage were increased to.

Next someone with the conditions mentioned, particularly with Subcortical Vascular Dementia would be treated by a neurologist not an internist.  An internist may treat other issues and conditions but I would think, would coordinate care and would likely consult with her neurologist (who would I think also be named in the office visit note) before changing medications especially if the patient’s chief complaint was “dizziness, fatigue, “mini-seizures” and memory loss.

Finally, the records make no mention of her vital signs – BP, heart rate, temperature, weight, etc. which are always part of every visit and even a routine or follow up office visit and would be if I am not mistaken, always be noted.  A doctor would also note their general observations of the patient – was she alert, what was the doctor’s overall impression of the patient’s physical appearance and demeanor.

And lastly, the “I advised her to travel with a medical team” does not sound like something any doctor would write in someone’s medical record.

Just for purposes of illustrating and providing some examples of what doctor visit notes should actually contain:

Sample Outpatient Notes

https://www.med.unc.edu/medselect/resources/sample-notes/sample-outpatient-notes

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2016, 10:39:14 am »

Thank you for sharing your experience.   Neither candidate is a spring chicken anymore, so who knows what health issues they have.  Perhaps Presidential candidates should be required to undergo physical and psychological evaluations prior to the election, and the public advised whether or not the candidates are healthy enough for the job.  This requirement would also prevent or lessen  the spread of rumors, gossip or outright lies about the candidates' fitness.  We don't have to know intimate detailsof their bodily functions, but I for one don't want to vote for a candidate who might go off the deep end or is likely to croak while in office.
[more]

I don’t know. The problem with opening up detailed medical records is that some people may, because they have no medical background or that they rely on dubious sources, could read into it, things that aren’t really there.

And on whose opinion and just how do we decide is healthy enough or not to serve?

Should we eliminate any candidate from consideration just because he or she has HPB or diabetes or has a family history of cancer?

Carly Fiorina was diagnosed with breast cancer but underwent a successful treatment and is now cancer free. What about John McCain’s cancer?

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2016, 12:19:23 pm »
In terms of HIPAA laws today, it would be highly unusual to have a patient’s full SSN printed on a medical record or on visit notes anymore.  Providers would use another unique identifier for those records or would only use the last 4 digits of an SSN on printed documents.   Further HIPAA guidance is that SSN’s should be limited and restricted to those staff on need to know basis, typically those in billing who electronically send claims to insurance companies.

In fact, when I moved to PA and found a new medical practice, I don’t even recall being asked to provide my SSN.  And under HIPAA, you can refuse to provide it.

Insurance companies still use SSN’s (but also issue unique ID numbers that are printed on the insurance card and on EOB’s, billing statements) but in the background and for enrollment and claims processing. If you look at your health insurance card, I bet you dollars to donuts that it doesn’t have your SSN on it.

No.  But it wouldn't be on most cards carried in a wallet.  It never did; nor was it on other cards other than a driver's license.

It WAS commonplace.  It may still be for internal, non-circulating patient record electronic documents.

This may be true or false.  Or as I said up higher, it could be a fake to see how things fall out once the hornet's nest is kicked.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2016, 01:40:57 pm »
[more]

I don’t know. The problem with opening up detailed medical records is that some people may, because they have no medical background or that they rely on dubious sources, could read into it, things that aren’t really there.

And on whose opinion and just how do we decide is healthy enough or not to serve?

Should we eliminate any candidate from consideration just because he or she has HPB or diabetes or has a family history of cancer?

Carly Fiorina was diagnosed with breast cancer but underwent a successful treatment and is now cancer free. What about John McCain’s cancer?

As I said, I don't have to know all the details, but I would like to know if the candidates are healthy enough to serve.  The presidency is a tough job (well, it was till Obama came along and delegated most of his duties) and there may be a question as to whether a candidate can withstand the stress. Perhaps they could undergo physicals, then a doctor or a panel of doctors could review those records and then tell us what's what.   As you can see, we have rumors going around about both candidates, and such an evaluation may put those rumors to rest. Get the rumors out of the way and we voters can concentrate on the important issues and where the candidates stand.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2016, 02:28:43 pm »
Read for yourself - the doctor's diagnosis for Hillary was vascular dementia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillsMedRecords/status/762836606105423872/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillsMedRecords

HIPPA doesn't allow that.  You don't know that is her record.  Anyone can do that.

It has been suggested she might have Parkinson's which has these symptoms that she is displaying.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2016, 02:50:37 pm »
Denial is not refutation.

Of COURSE a patient's maladies are documented.   How else are they going to have a record?

If legitimate, this would be a record for other clinicians or physicians.

So.  Why is this physician not yelling out about how her identity was used on a forgery?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2016, 02:58:56 pm »

If this is true, Mrs. Clinton has my sympathy and should bow out.

If this is true, Dr. Bardack better be looking for a HIPPA lawyer.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2016, 03:14:28 pm »
If this is NOT true, denial should be swift - and the campaign's lawyers should review medical records and offer a true assessment of physical health.

What was described on this correlates well with what the public is seeing.  True or not true, there's enough evidence here to warrant closer examination.

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2016, 03:20:41 pm »
If this is true, Dr. Bardack better be looking for a HIPPA lawyer.

Big time.  And I’m sure the medical practice would also be cooperating with the authorities if it was legit and copied or stolen by a former employee of the medical practice as the original Twitter poster alleged.  HIPAA violations carry some substantial financial penalties and can result in prison time – perhaps even in a Federal PMITA prison (obligatory Office Space reference).  If the practice had HIPAA training in place and followed all accepted security procedures, they’d most likely be off the hook but the person who copied it and posted it would be in a world of trouble.

But the more I look at it and as noted up thread, I very much doubt it is a real medical record/note of an office visit.  Too many things just don’t pass the smell test.

I think it was created on someone’s computer, what that person thought a doctors’ visit record might look like but without the knowledge of what such would actually contain (as noted – no mention of actual medications or dosages, no mention of vital signs, etc.) and just put in a diagnosis that fit an agenda along with the comment “I advised her to travel with a medical team”.

People buying into this have been Punk’d.