Author Topic: Trump Voter Shot After Bar Political Debate Turns Violent  (Read 1591 times)

HAPPY2BME

Trump Voter Shot After Bar Political Debate Turns Violent
« on: August 08, 2016, 07:08:34 pm »
August 8, 2016 9:51 AM

CLEVELAND (AP) – An Ohio man accused of shooting another man in the leg during a fight over presidential politics last month has turned himself into police.

Cleveland.com reports 45-year-old Darnell Hall has been charged with felonious assault.

He appeared Saturday in Cleveland Municipal Court, where his bond was set at $15,000.

The July 25 shooting at Winston’s Bar in Cleveland came after the two men started arguing about the presidential election. Police say Hall left the bar, returned and opened fire, striking the 60-year-old man once in the leg.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/trump-voter-shot-after-political-debate-spurs-shooting/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Trump Voter Shot After Bar Political Debate Turns Violent
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 07:09:07 pm »
Sure am glad nobody on this web site would ever even think about shooting a Trump supporter.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 07:16:37 pm »
What I love about this is that it is a Pittsburgh story about something embarrassing that happened in Cleveland.  If you know anything about the relationship between the two cities, it's pretty funny.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 07:18:53 pm »
What I love about this is that it is a Pittsburgh story about something embarrassing that happened in Cleveland.  If you know anything about the relationship between the two cities, it's pretty funny.

Good catch, Major.  Yep, it's funny alright.   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 07:20:38 pm »
Sure am glad nobody on this web site would ever even think about shooting a Trump supporter.

Are you making an accusation, HAPPY?? 

Because in your religious zealotry for the Donald, you've made bizarre, untrue accusations of non-Trump people before.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 07:22:35 pm »

Absolutely not. We're already looking at a four to eight year sentence as it is.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 07:25:01 pm »
Absolutely not. We're already looking at a four to eight year sentence as it is.

:silly:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 07:59:35 pm »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline chae

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 08:05:56 pm »
We wouldn't think about shooting Trump supporters, but they have fantasies about him shooting us.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 08:50:46 pm »

Damn.  That's hard time. 
I hope I can get my mind right,  cuz I can't do a night in the box.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 08:52:10 pm »
Damn.  That's hard time. 
I hope I can get my mind right,  cuz I can't do a night in the box.

I CAN'T HANDLE A CAGE, MAN

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 08:53:26 pm »
Not that I don't believe you guyz...I'd feel better if @INVAR checked in.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 08:54:42 pm »
People are taking the dog and pony show WAY too seriously. Blame "reality television," echo chambers to the left and the right, and the Google-enforced bubbles which many live entirely within.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 09:07:01 pm »
We wouldn't think about shooting Trump supporters, but they have fantasies about him shooting us.

My first hate tweet of the day yesterday was from a stormtrumper who said he was going to take my head off with a quick yank of piano wire.

Today has been relatively calm. Just a few pics of back on white gay sex and pictures of dead Jews in trenches.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2016, 09:27:17 pm »
My first hate tweet of the day yesterday was from a stormtrumper who said he was going to take my head off with a quick yank of piano wire.

Today has been relatively calm. Just a few pics of back on white gay sex and pictures of dead Jews in trenches.

It's an ugly world out there......... especially when it comes to threats from violent Trump supporters.  Funny how it doesn't go the other way, but the attack on non-Trump people on this very forum came first to the mind of a Trumper.........

Strange, isn't it??   :shrug:

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2016, 09:51:27 pm »
It's an ugly world out there......... especially when it comes to threats from violent Trump supporters.  Funny how it doesn't go the other way, but the attack on non-Trump people on this very forum came first to the mind of a Trumper.........

Strange, isn't it??   :shrug:

The Caucasian version of Black Lives Matter.

They all think they're victims so any and all behavior toward opposition is justified.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 09:53:36 pm »
The Caucasian version of Black Lives Matter.

They all think they're victims so any and all behavior toward opposition is justified.

I'm afraid you're right about that @Cripplecreek

It's bad enough to have one group in America doing that, but having two on opposite sides is heading towards disaster.

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 09:54:57 pm »
I think we're missing an important side-issue here...

Guns and alcohol don't mix.

Offline flowers

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 10:07:19 pm »
Not that I don't believe you guyz...I'd feel better if @INVAR checked in.   

@DCPatriot   888high58888