Author Topic: BREAKING: Julian Assange Just Delivered The Next Batch Of Emails! She’s TOAST! #HillaryClinton #Wikileaks  (Read 5819 times)

Offline oldmomster

BREAKING: Julian Assange Just Delivered The Next Batch Of Emails! She’s TOAST!

Conservative Daily Post
August 8, 2016 Martin Walsh

snip

Remember about a month ago when you saw thousands of people in Turkey try to pull off a coup against their leader Erdoğan? WikiLeaks has proven Hillary Clinton was one of the chief architects behind that.

Sources speaking anonymously have indicated that the connection between Clinton and acolytes of the imam, Fethullah Gulen, will end the relationship between the U.S. and Turkey, a key NATO ally, if Hillary Clinton wins the White House.

Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has initiated an extreme retaliation against Gulen and his followers, as well. Erdoğan, who was once allied with Gulen, has asked President Obama several times to pull strings to have Gulen extradited to his other home in Pennsylvania.

The WikiLeaks documents indicate that Erdoğan  blamed Gulen for the uprising against the Turkish government. The documents show that on April 1, 2009, an email from a Gulen follower named Gokhan Ozkok asked a Clinton deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, for help in connecting one of his allies to President Obama.

The documents show that Ozkok is a founding board member of the Turkish Cultural Center and part of a large business apparatus that is closely tied in with the Gulen movement, also known as Hizmet.

more

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-julian-assange-just-delivered-the-next-batch-of-emails-shes-toast/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=HS&utm_campaign=Martin

geronl

She has been "toast" more than 1,000 times by now, these types of headlines just make me roll my eyes.

Offline flowers

She will never be toast.

Offline oldmomster

She will never be toast.

One can certainly dream that a republican president would allow a republican DOJ to indict......  :whistle:

Online andy58-in-nh

Hillary is protected by Democratic immunity. She's a Democrat. She's immune.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...In a BRAND NEW leak late last night, Julian Assange (Editor-In-Chief for WikiLeaks) not only guaranteed that he had enough evidence on Hillary Clinton to put her in jail, he released a PDF file that we have our hands on.

The file from Congress reveals that there are strong ties between Hillary Clinton and high members of the Islamic cleric in Turkey.....

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-julian-assange-just-delivered-the-next-batch-of-emails-shes-toast/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=HS&utm_campaign=Martin

Offline sinkspur

One can certainly dream that a republican president would allow a republican DOJ to indict......  :whistle:

One can dream of a Republican president...................
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline SirLinksALot

RE: She's TOAST

She would have been 50 years ago. But we're living in a different America now.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:19:03 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline ABX

I've said it many times before, Wikileaks does not bluff. They claim also this is just the start, kind of an appetizer of the latest release.

Offline ABX

More info coming on Wikileak's twitter. They are blasting it in multiple languages too.

Offline oldmomster

snip

'Julian Assange also leaked documents PROVING the Podesta Group represented Uranium One, a Russia-controlled uranium company that was approved to buy 1/5 of our uranium by Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State. Documents show that Hillary received $145 million to her “Foundation” in return.

An anonymous FBI source indicated that this is a very serious situation and that Hillary could end up being prosecuted if more information is released proving she took money in exchange for political influence. The source indicates that she could be in prison before the election in November if WikiLeaks dumps more information like this.'
more

Would be nice if we saw some action on Clinton like was taken on Rod Blagojevich, dem'RAT governor.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-blagojevich-1210-story.html

Offline Millee

It won't get any media coverage and most Americans care about the Kardashians more than they do Hillary's crimes. 

Offline bolobaby

Hillary is protected by Democratic immunity. She's a Democrat. She's immune.

It's kind of like this...

(Bonus points to the first person who can tell me how that ended up!)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

An anonymous FBI source indicated that this is a very serious situation and that Hillary could end up being prosecuted if more information is released proving she took money in exchange for political influence. The source indicates that she could be in prison before the election in November if WikiLeaks dumps more information like this.'

This is the most ridiculous paragraph I've read this month.  Seriously.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She will never be toast.

But she is a treasonous hag through and through!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It won't get any media coverage and most Americans care about the Kardashians more than they do Hillary's crimes.

Sadly I think you are right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
As best as I can tell, this is the only operative language from the initial post/article:

The documents show that on April 1, 2009, an email from a Gulen follower named Gokhan Ozkok asked a Clinton deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, for help in connecting one of his allies to President Obama.

The documents show that Ozkok is a founding board member of the Turkish Cultural Center and part of a large business apparatus that is closely tied in with the Gulen movement, also known as Hizmet.

So we've got one document from seven years ago showing that one of Gulen's followers asked Hillary's aide to do a favor for someone.  I mean...that's it?  If the "favor" was offing Erdogan, then sure, that's a big deal.  But I suspect we'd have gotten that kind of juicy detail in the initial blurb if that's what it was.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

It's kind of like this...

(Bonus points to the first person who can tell me how that ended up!)

Immunity revoked - permanently - by Roger Murtaugh.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

HAPPY2BME

<snip>

Take an hour or so to imagine it.

You have been told about the Hillary supporter thing multiple times.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:45:29 pm by Mod2 »

Offline SirLinksALot

I did a search on WikiLeaks news just this hour on Bing.

Here's the result:

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Wikileaks&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBNT&pq=wikileaks&sc=8-9&sp=-1&sk=&ghc=1

NOT ONE ITEM FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA -- ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, Washington Post, NY Times, etc. about this item you posted.

I also noticed that most of those articles that even attempt to show the gun running to Jihadists from Benghazi are reported by NON-MAINSTREAM media sources.

Similar results from Google News:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=Wikileaks&oq=Wikileaks&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0l10j43i53.1316.1316.0.1722.1.1.0.0.0.0.129.129.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.QpoT_jK5wog

Offline flowers

More info coming on Wikileak's twitter. They are blasting it in multiple languages too.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ties emerge between Hillary Clinton & accused #TurkeyCoup leader Fethullah #Gülen https://t.co/RpXwSMZJMn pic.twitter.com/9psJlsNLmo</p>— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

August 8, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Wikileaks’ten sızdırılan konsolosluk yazışmalarına göre ABD, Gülen Cemaati’ni 2003’ten itibaren yakın plana almış.

https://t.co/7BqJcQqZBy</p>— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

August 8, 2016
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I knew she had ties with the cleric about a month ago.

Offline bolobaby

Immunity revoked - permanently - by Roger Murtaugh.

Sigh. Just imagine it:

"Hillary Clinton - your democratic immunity has just been revoked!"

There are never any happy endings any more.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
snip

'Julian Assange also leaked documents PROVING the Podesta Group represented Uranium One, a Russia-controlled uranium company that was approved to buy 1/5 of our uranium by Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State. Documents show that Hillary received $145 million to her “Foundation” in return.

more

Would be nice if we saw some action on Clinton like was taken on Rod Blagojevich, dem'RAT governor.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-blagojevich-1210-story.html

More information?  I would think that the bolded would be information enough.

But, the Clintons have been selling the USA out to the highest bidder for a long time.  This is nothing new, and they've never been prosecuted.  GWB should have prosecuted the Clintons.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:24:41 pm by Eowyn »