Author Topic: Kaine: Clinton and I Will Be "Real Transparent"  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kaine: Clinton and I Will Be "Real Transparent"
« on: August 08, 2016, 03:34:07 pm »

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 7, 2016

Sen. Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton's running mate, promises to be "real transparent" on NBC's 'Meet The Press.' Clinton claimed this week that she "short-circuited" when she told Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace that FBI director James Comey found her answers on the controversy "truthful" and "consistent."

When questioned about whether Clinton lied to the public when she said that she never sent any classified emails, Kaine replied that Clinton has repeatedly admitted she make a mistake. "I've heard her apologize," he said.

"We're going to be real transparent, absolutely," he said. "I am not presumptuous enough to start thinking about how I'm going to do things after November. But I know that this is something that she's learned from"

more
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/07/kaine_clinton_and_i_will_be_real_transparent.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Kaine: Clinton and I Will Be "Real Transparent"
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 03:37:20 pm »
REALLY transparent, not real transparent

And no you won't.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 03:43:43 pm »
It's the old "we're sorry and we will never do it again" trick.

Missed it by that much.

-Maxwell Smart

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 05:32:03 pm »

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 7, 2016

Sen. Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton's running mate, promises to be "real transparent" on NBC's 'Meet The Press.' Clinton claimed this week that she "short-circuited" when she told Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace that FBI director James Comey found her answers on the controversy "truthful" and "consistent."

When questioned about whether Clinton lied to the public when she said that she never sent any classified emails, Kaine replied that Clinton has repeatedly admitted she make a mistake. "I've heard her apologize," he said.

"We're going to be real transparent, absolutely," he said. "I am not presumptuous enough to start thinking about how I'm going to do things after November. But I know that this is something that she's learned from"

more
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/07/kaine_clinton_and_i_will_be_real_transparent.html

Tim Kaine sold his soul.

From his comments, I can only surmise that Hillary will hold a press conference...soon.    :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.