Author Topic: PHOTOS=> Hillary’s Handler Carries DIAZEPAM Pen for Patients Who Experience Recurrent Seizures!  (Read 4800 times)

Offline unknown

PHOTOS=> Hillary’s Handler Carries DIAZEPAM Pen for Patients Who Experience Recurrent Seizures!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/

Jim Hoft
Aug 7th, 2016

In recent bizarre events on the campaign trail a strange man was noticed at Hillary Clinton’s side.
 Via Mike Cernovich:

Hillary’s Handler? Brain washer? pic.twitter.com/5lsCTc8Vdk

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 7, 2016

** Danger and Play has much more.

The man is dressed like a secret service agent but his actions prove otherwise.
 In a recent campaign stop in a Union Hall in front of a sparse crowd, at about the time when some liberal protesters began to protest, Hillary Clinton suddenly froze. She looked dazed and lost.  Seeing this, a group of men rushed to assist the candidate on the stage.  One man however gently pats the candidate’s back and then says, “Keep Talking.”

Secret Service agents walk on stage during Hillary Clinton rally https://t.co/Btp1na4Pxt

— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) August 4, 2016

An expert on Secret Service tactics told TGP Secret Service agents would not touch a candidate in the manner that this individual did and especially Hillary Clinton.  It has been widely reported on Hillary’s disdain for the agents who work to protect her. The man who touches Hillary may be a member of Hillary’s close staff – but he is NOT a Secret Service agent.

Now this…

Mike Cernovich pointed out that Hillary’s handler carries a Diazepam pen.

{..snip.. see URL for photos and other appropriate links and references..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Here is a recent video of Hillary having a seizure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
She has also been recorded over and over with severe coughing.  I think she is very sick and she is trying to get her husband into the White House again.  She certainly is not well enough for the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Here is a recent video of Hillary having a seizure.

Sorry, but that is not a seizure. I know someone who has Epilepsy and have been with her on more than one occasion when she’s had a seizure and it looks nothing like the Hillary vid.

Of course there are different types of seizures, but none of them look like the Hillary clip.

Here is an example of one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUeWeHnv-4

And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgZOR5GmTM

FWIW I and one of my nieces both have had what is called “Absence Seizures” or “Staring Seizures”. I haven’t had one in quite some time and they were much more prevalent when I was younger, in childhood and up through my late teens although I’ve had a few as an adult, usually when I’m overtired and over stressed but again, it looks nothing like the Hillary vid.

http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/absence-seizures

They were typically preceded by a brief feeling of déjà vu and then followed by a brief period - lasting only a few seconds to up to ten seconds or so, of not being able to move and staring straight ahead.  I am aware of and can hear what is going on around me, although sounds sometimes sound like they are echoing or are coming from under water, and while having it, I am not able to speak or respond or move. There are no ticks or jerking motions, just brief period of being frozen.  My niece describes having the same thing.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sorry, but that is not a seizure. I know someone who has Epilepsy and have been with her on more than one occasion when she’s had a seizure and it looks nothing like the Hillary vid.

Of course there are different types of seizures, but none of them look like the Hillary clip.

This might not be epilepsy, but something else causing neurological problems. I knew a guy when I was a teenager who had a reputation for being an alcoholic and doing crazy stuff. Near the end of his life, he had episodes where he acted weird and or had strange short term coordination losses, all blamed on the booze or laughed off by himself. When the post mortem was done, it was discovered a brain tumor and not a lifetime of whiskey was the culprit. Because he had been considered the town drunk and a bit of a wildman, the tumor went undiagnosed..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:33:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

Diazepam is used as a counteragent against nerve agents (ie: chemical warfare attack).

It'd stand to reason that a secret service agent would carry a few just in case a loon decided to try and kill the President with some, like VX.

Offline mountaineer

Diazepam is used as a counteragent against nerve agents (ie: chemical warfare attack).

It'd stand to reason that a secret service agent would carry a few just in case a loon decided to try and kill the President with some, like VX.
Hillary's handler isn't USSS, though. He's the one who, when she was startled by protesters, went to her side, patted her on the back and told her to keep talking. USSS agents don't do that sort of thing. They're not there to comfort or guide, just to protect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Forum member

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Now, come on. The last thing we need is to encourage conservatives to vote for her in the hope she'll be quicker to die a natural death than Trump.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Suppressed

Now, come on. The last thing we need is to encourage conservatives to vote for her in the hope she'll be quicker to die a natural death than Trump.

Has anyone done a "Who's better...Trump or Kaine?" analysis?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mountaineer

It's hard to keep a good nag down, reports MOTUS Mirror. One of the comments to the article:
dellast43 • 12 minutes ago

If she shows up for the debates in a hospital bed, raving incoherently, she still gets Cali, NY, NJ, Penn, and Ohio and likely, Florida..We are living in another dimension, my friends.

Offline libertybele

Has anyone done a "Who's better...Trump or Kaine?" analysis?

With all of these rumors about Clinton's health and having seizures, I think people should take a closer look at Kaine.  I never heard of the guy before he became her running mate.  It seems there are some differences between the two of them.,but they are both liberals.  Clinton is classified as a hard core liberal and Kaine is classified as a populist leaning liberal. Trump is classified as a moderate conservative.  His actions are that of a liberal. As for Trump v. Kaine, that's where my research stops ... I won't be voting for either one of them.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/tim-kaine-clinton-vp-policy-226036

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/tim-kaine-issues.html?_r=0

http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Tim_Kaine.htm

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

The 1st election in US history when you are voting for a candidates successor for President.
Man oh Man.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 02:56:37 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 02:45:33 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline mountaineer

According to liberal news accounts a protester jumped the stage when this happened.
From The Hill story:  "A Secret Service agent could be heard telling the presidential nominee: "You're OK. Keep talking. ... We're not going anywhere."  That's what puzzles me. I don't believe the burly black fellow in the scene - the one also photographed with the Diazepam pen - is USSS. I think he's the Hilldebeaste's handler/protector.

Offline biff

Her coughing fits are not (IMHO) nothing more than she is not a trained public speaker and she not just increases her volume but raises her pitch to try to make her voice carry and energize the crowd. Typical of non trained speakers. It is not just a science but an art and women generally do not have the natural power or pitch to carry it off.

The coughing is strained vocal cords raising heck with her trying get her to ease off.

Offline mountaineer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The 1st election in US history when you are voting for a candidates successor for President.
Man oh Man.
It happened ten years ago in New York.

Alan Hevesi was recently convicted of abusing his office. He still won re-election AFTER THE FACT, resigned and let the Democrat-run legislature choose his successor.

Yes, New York State would rather elect someone convicted of abusing his office than a Republican.

And yet both major parties nominated New Yorkers.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HonestJohn

Hillary's handler isn't USSS, though. He's the one who, when she was startled by protesters, went to her side, patted her on the back and told her to keep talking. USSS agents don't do that sort of thing. They're not there to comfort or guide, just to protect.

He's telling her to keep talking as so to not alert whomever is perceived as a threat that the guards know about them.

Geez.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:05:19 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline wolfcreek

Maybe it isn't the real Hillary but, an android that isn't working correctly?

I have no sympathy for her ailments.

Offline Longmire

He's telling her to keep talking as so to not alert whomever is perceived as a threat that the guards know about them.

The crowd wasn't that big and the protesters weren't that far away from the front of the stage. Whether or not she's having seizures, its quite clear there is something wrong with Mrs. Clinton that her handlers are trying to keep under control.

Wingnut

Maybe it isn't the real Hillary but, an android that isn't working correctly?

I have no sympathy for her ailments.

Online Smokin Joe

I thought Atropine was the main antidote, but yes, Diazepam is another. learn something new every day, thanks.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Man oh Man.
No. I voted for Sarah Palin, thinking she'd only be a heartbeat away from the oval office.

In retrospect, well, hindsight is 20/20.

C S Lewis

Offline Dirt for sale

Wolfcreek and Wingnut,
We are very close to the sequel to Westworld (Futureworld) because, as ran the plot in that film, robots can be better relied-upon, to do what they have been programmed to do. There really is no point to having a flesh and blood president anymore; it entails nothing but drawbacks to the puppet masters.