Author Topic: Analysis: When Clinton Insinuates Gold Star Mom Is Lying, Media Gives A Pass  (Read 594 times)

Offline unknown

Analysis: When Clinton Insinuates Gold Star Mom Is Lying, Media Gives A Pass

Amber Randall
08/06/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/06/analysis-when-clinton-insinuates-gold-star-mom-is-lying-media-gives-a-pass/

When a Benghazi mother came out to say that she still held Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton responsible for the death of her son, the media came out to call her testimony into question.

Pat Smith, the mother of Stephen Smith, told the audience at the Republican National Convention that she blamed Clinton for her son’s death in Benghazi. She said that Clinton had lied to her about the circumstances of her son’s death. Specifically, Smith was referring to a meeting she had with Clinton in which she alleged Clinton told her that the “producers of a video” degrading Muslims would “be arrested.”

There’s no way to prove, since no transcripts exist, if the conversation between Clinton and Smith occurred the way Smith recounts. Regardless, there’s strong evidence implicating Clinton’s department had loose security requirements in Libya and ignored repeated requests for more security.

Following Smith’s speech, Clinton went on Fox News Sunday and insinuated that Smith was lying, and various media outlets were quick to back her up with evidence that amounts to circumstantial.

“I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said,” Clinton said. Afterwards, the media came out to call into question Smith’s accusations.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

And from the MSM we hear....  not crickets, but..

Pat Smith Speech Was ‘Offensive’ But Khizr Kahn’s Was ‘Memorable’

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/msnbc-pat-smiths-speech-was-offensive-but-khizr-khans-was-memorable/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)